Reviews for The Trophy
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Pretty freaking dark. I actually watched the series last night at a friends. I have a couple of episodes to go, but I really like the series. Eric is definitely my favorite. I could see him being like this if he was evil and DD was rated R. I liked the insanity. From light to dark classic!
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh thats twisted...but so very good. :)
N.L. Rummi chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
WOW, honey! That was amazingly, *amazingly* chilling!

Some of the lines just gave me gooseflesh:

"I like presents." (Something told me when Eric said that to Venger it meant he'd be next.)

"He took a while to die." (*shudder*)

"'Show me,' whispered the creature, 'your hair.'"

And that last line . . . wow. Never let it be said that you can't close a story with a bang. Bravo!
Ersatz chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Eric’s completely mental...and still sexy. Dammit.

Really loved the sense of helplessness of Diana (and Venger!) in this, and the very palpable menace of the Eric Thing.

But how could you do that to dear, darling Uni? It was enough to make me weep...with glee!

Anyway, sterling work as always - and I'm not going to rag you about Chapter 10...

Cheerio *toddles off to read Inversion*
moulin noir chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
i love it, this story kicks ass. can you do a picture of this new eric to go with the strory because i'm intrigued.
elektralyte chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was amazing! So creepy too (shudders). Augh, I'll be thinking about it at work now...
Sealgirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
WOW.

*accepts Kipper with Gratitude*

That was wonderful and brilliantly different - so unlike what I would have written as the "sequel" to Inversion; I had never invisaged anything so cold and destructive. You almost end up feeling sorry for the one who started it all. And the ending - that is naturally how it's all going to end - chaos!

Congrats on an excellent fic.

*presents Scribbles with a pint of cider and a few bits of sushi on sticks*

Sealgirl
Rana Kane chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
8-O Oh, f- yeah! That was so awesomely WICKED! Dude! I mean, WHOA! I'll have to read it again before bed just for the off chance it may inspire a dream version. Yes, that may have sounded strange, but consider it a high compliment...because it was. I gotta have a smoke, now. Dam-!