Reviews for Taking a Page From the Gnomes' Book
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
knk4891 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
This is a great story; it's well-written, everyone is in character, it's funny... it's just full of awesomeness! Great job!
mimarin chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
“Don’t feel bad; it’s not your fault. Gayness just runs in your family.”

“WHAT? My dad is straight!”

“Yeah, except when he’s screwing a bunch of other guys in a pile.”

“That was because he’s stupid, not because he’s gay.”

Awesome awesome awesome. Your Bebe is a wondrous creature of wonder (I love it when writers make her out to be more than a pretty airhead), and I'm tickled by the idea of Cartman as accidental Cupid. Also, your Cartman voice is spot-on, whether he's swearing at Bebe or whacking Stan with a baseball bat.
This is really a pseudonym chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
[I'm not one of you. Yeah, that's right, I couldn't be less American. Just keep that in mind when you encounter some of my grammatical errors that I assume will be found; I'm not stupid, just European.]

This story is simply pure awesomeness. It takes funny to a whole new level and made me stay up late just in order to write a pointless review when I've got nothing clever to reward you with, just so that you'll know I am now officially your fan.

I couldn't really find any flaws in this story, although I would have liked to see more of Wendy, really, so that you could make her a victim of your overly perfect and witty characterization, too.

And I just can't find words to describe how funny this story is. It seems like every line is graced by a divine humor only very few writers are blessed with. And you, my friend, are one of them.

“No offense, Mr. Manson, but you’re no Eric Cartman.”

That line describes Cartman perfectly.

I love you.
AceTiff12 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
It's only natural that Cartman has to come up with the perfect plan in order to get what (or who, in this case) he wants!

Omg, Cartman likes Wendy more than he hates Kyle! Th-That's just...Wow! That's really sayin' something! _
whelmedwithaster chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Aww 3 cute story

I love the end xD
Th3WitchingHour chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
i cant possibly comment on all the many things i love about ur writing -especially at 3:30 in the morning- but i love your humor and the way u characterize people in your stories. its always so in character. and thank you for not making everyone gay, i hate that. the whole jimbo/ned thing was win.
Little Loki chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Cool. This was awesome.
crazydbzfan87 chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
YAY! What an awesome end to the story man! Heh, 'God likes him after all'. As if that guy likes anyone (er, ignore that if you're a religious nut). Great fic man, truly funny! UNDERPANTS GNOMES! :D :D :D :D
crazydbzfan87 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Ah, Bebe's even better then I thought. Guess she's not a complete bitch. Nicely done! I'm interested in this upcoming dinner, must read next chapter! :D
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
! I- I- I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Ah, ah...o-oh, ok...hehehe, sorry...gee, I really DID lol. I mean, a lot of people type it, but don't, I actually did. Hehe, I love when Cartman hit Stan with the bat. Not cuz I hate Stan or anything but the timing! Haha! Priceless! Nice man, and Bebe kicks ASS! You know, I'd never have pegged it for her. Nice, truly, it's so funny, I'm gonna read on! _
SharadaGirl chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Jimbo is FUNNY XD

Damn you Kenney! Damn you XD
1Bluefur chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
That was awesome!Nice one!
TeamChaotix chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Woho! Excellent story! I'm still kind of upset that people don't have much fics about this couple, but I guess thats alright. And I wish I can come across a story without having Stan/Kyle pairing in it! Damnit! Every interesting story has to have THEM in it... I do not like them as a couple but I guess it does not matter. Of course I would love them in the story because there funny, but only in the story as best buds... I actually never knew so many people liked them as a couple. :/ Oh well I guess..
immovinout chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Funny. Very very funny. I loved it!