Reviews for Three Wishes
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/13
Hi! This was a fun story, I thought it was a little abrupt when it ended. Any chance of a reappearance of Eos in another story? By the way, there are no details of a homepage on your fanfiction net bio.

Cheers!
ryokocsi chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
but the one great question... was it ukyo or akane who rang at the end... ?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
cool this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Good story! Thanks for sharing!
Vilkath chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Great stuff, funny story. While I think the writing could have used a little work to flow better, more showing the reader and less telling the readers what to think. Still the story is sound, funny and to the point. Really makes you wonder how she screwed up previous wishes like eternal life. Did she make the first undead or, turn some one into a living sword or something hehe.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Heh heh heh. Another excellent work. I look forward to finding the time to read your stuff over at MediaMiner.
Sopchoppy chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Good Story, thanks for posting
Paver83 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Interesting. Very interesting.

How does Ranma handle boredom? I can't see him doing much better than Ryoga against that opponent.

Nabiki... Does one send a compassionate goddess to help her out (Belle)? Or Eos? Or maybe a tough love approach (Athena maybe; enough brains to overmatch Nabs, and a kick-ass attitude)? Or something else?

Thanks!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
ROFLMAO! This has to be one of the funniest fics I've read! Seriously! Eos messing up all the wishes and always taking shortcuts had me constantly laughing. 'Poor defenseless mortals' indeed. the part about Nabiki was funny and also profound, I don't think I've seen such a protrayal of Nabiki, I like it.
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nicely constructed, well written, original, and entertaining. And no Ranma in a fuku or Ranma as a deity either. Good job.

Mike
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I like it.
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Heh. You are the most interesting writer. Honestly if not for your name I wouldn't have read this short story. I did though, because it was by Yarrow. That being you. Feel proud. When people read my stories because of the author instead of the content it always makes me feel proud. heh heh. Great fic!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
cool
anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Great story. Shame Ranma did not get the girl he loves, nor did nabiki get any kind of punishment (how about, a curse so that any time she tries to cheat, swindle, or get money from ranma, she ends up losing more money and he gets all his back anyways...) anyhow, funny story, I enjoyed reading it!
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 6/11/2006