Reviews for The Visit
randyortonfan1 chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Wow I loved this story. It wad really good. I wish it was longer tho but I love it anyway :).
Happygolucky103 chapter 25 . 1/16/2010
I love this story.
QueenofYourWorld chapter 25 . 9/20/2009
Oh my good this story was great. I didnt realize that i read this story before until i got to chapeter five. I love how you put randy and her together. There are so many stories that make randy the biggest jerk ever. Any way great story and i am adding this to my favortites. Bye
xXParieceXx chapter 25 . 1/13/2008
aww that was an amazing ending! i loved this story was sad to see it come to an end but it was a great ending none the less. anyway i'll be review your other stories now :)

xX Pariece Xx (x-x McKenzie x-x)
blehhh chapter 25 . 12/23/2007
Yep!I totally liked this chapter..and this story..good chapter...update soon!
socalledsara chapter 24 . 11/12/2007
PERFECT! I love it! Absolutely LOVE IT!
xXParieceXx chapter 24 . 11/12/2007
aw im glad Randy & April FINALLY got together. The drama in the story was great too. i hope you do write an epilogue or atleast a sequel. but it was a great ending :D!

x-x McKenzie x-x

p.s - i thought it was April Taylor not April Hunter
blehhh chapter 24 . 11/12/2007
hey..awesome story..do a sequel please...i thought April's last name wa Taylor...really the drama in this story was really pretty good...good job!really hope you wrrite a sequel..or atleast an epilogue
socalledsara chapter 23 . 9/21/2007
Aw, great chapter!
blehhh chapter 23 . 9/21/2007
Heya!Wonderful story!What is Randy gonna do...anywayz update soon!
xXParieceXx chapter 23 . 9/21/2007
Yayy Happy Birthday too me :)! Thank you for the update aww Dave & April were so cute together but he doesnt deserve her. If you need any ideas for your story just PM me i have np problem helping.
Pinayprincesa chapter 23 . 9/20/2007
aw so sweet!
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 22 . 9/3/2007
alright, so now she runs to randy and they get together right? well, i can dream it. lol. Update soon, i love this.
nic-002001 chapter 22 . 8/31/2007
no...way..u need to update soon..I waiting for the aftermath...the for dave to say its not what u think excuse..johns reaction..and of course randys...
blehhh chapter 22 . 8/31/2007
Heya!goos chapter..hopefully Randy and April get together..update soon!