Reviews for Akai Tsubasa
Xoxoroxas chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This is really good, please write more!
breaking6883 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Ahhhhh I LOVE it please update soon! :)
coolgamer chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
love the story please update soon
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
OMG you have too carry on
ramaloki chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
aw...poor sora...i'm so glad riku was there! great job on this chapter! you wrote it so well! hope to read more soon! _
the white rose 01 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Good on Riku for getting Sora out of there. But how will his mum react. Update soon.
dead edged blade chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Whoa... I loved it...
KageMori chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
really very excellent! i love this story! am also very glad that you let riku get to sora before he was raped. I think i would have cried if he didnt get there in time.
Shinigami966890 chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
*cheers* yay! Go RIku! STupid whore rapists should die _;;

*gives you a cookie* :D
SoraSakura chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
Aws, sora is so kind to his ma even though she puts him through hell.
Lemo chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Sora's mum is mean! And Riku seems a bit like Kakashi off Naruto O.o
Kailen-Chan chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
please update I love this story! -
i-love-jasper-hale.com chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Please Update! I want to know what happens next!
the white rose 01 chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Riku is too inteligent not too see the truth. The mum should die by Riku's hands but in self defense that way he doesn't go to jail. Or you could get rid of her via Sora in an acident sora feels responcible and RIku makes him see he isn't

Great story and great two chapter this is really interesting.
ramaloki chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
i vote on riku seeing it now..but sora will keep denying it to riku..and the mom should die by umm a fire..yes that gerris dude is mad that he didn't get to take sora home so he burns the house down...and sora's mom is asleep or something or drunk...ok well this was such a sweet hcapter! i feel so bad for sora...its so good that riku's there for him! your doinga great job! awesome work! _