Reviews for Last Words
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Good story.
Drassil chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
While I didn't always enjoy this particular Doctor-Companion relationship on screen (TV screen, that is), I find it quite moving to come across a portrayal of the Tenth Doctor in a fanfic that's as authentic as yours is.

I'm doubtful that the Doctor would take such an irreverent view of his predecessors' utterances, even the farthest-fetched ones. Nevertheless, I like his reference to one of his Ninth Doctor encounters, something which I wish he'd do more in the TV episodes.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
:-) fab!
saintaugustine chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
"Rose Tyler," he says, "I'm absolutely sincerely sorry for whatever promise I broke that I can't remember making, even considering the fact that I single-handedly managed to put the devil into a black hole."

A wonderful little bit from a wonderful little story. The Satan Pit really needed something to come after it, and this was just perfect. Thank you!
bookEnd chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
As last words go, those are terrible! Great fic, so funny. I loved it.
Terriah chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
nice play on carrots!

xhx
RagingFishfinger chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was great; I'm sitting at my computer laughing my head off - surely this is the real ending to The Satan Pit...

You really managed to keep both the Docter and Rose in character - are you sure you're not Russell Davies in disguise?
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh, that was brilliant! Hilarious and sad and beautifully in character. Loved it!