Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
pusca chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
this was so sad, yet so good.

I loved, although it did make me want to cry, but I'm pretty sure that's what you were aiming for lol. This was fantastic.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
omg this was so great! i wanted to cry by the end. you wrote it really really well.
ronhermione4eva2314 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
*yeah, too lazy to log in...*

beautifully written piece! i love it...
skateisfate chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh,my God!Out of all the stories I've read on this site,this one has affected me the most!I still can't stop crying!You are an amazing writer!Someone has to be an extraordinary writer to write a story that can make someone bawl their eyes out!I have never gried so hard in my life!That story is insanely sad!But it is sorta happy,because Sawyer and Kate can finally be together again!Wow!
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was so unbelievably sad and tragic but at the same time beautifully written. Well done.
Fleet Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very good. It was so sad. *sniff* But it was well written. I look forward to more of your writing.
Kirvash chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Goddamned you, I'm fucking crying here! I'm such a wuss. The story was SO great, I simply loved it. So great.

PLEASE read my NO ONE THERE, it's in the same M-rated section. Falls to the same category as your story, but with slight variables.

I loved your story. I truly did.
The-Erotic-Marshmellow chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
happy? i read the story, i'm reviewing.

the ending creeps me out, but you knew it would.

Apart from that and the soppy kate and sawyer bits it was good.
LostSista chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
OMG that has got to be one of the saddest endings I've read so far. Very well written though.
Redpixie55 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wow...I cried. That's amazing. I hate to have to say this, because I don't want to sound mean, but Kate probably wouldn't have been allowed anything to slit her wrists with in her cell. I still love the story though. Sorry I had to say that.
Ashlee chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
... Wow. My only response is just .. wow. Really good.