Reviews for Brilliance and Bitterness
Sid89 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Lots of depth to the characters so far. Very enjoyable read much like the first chapter. I can't remember the individuals' choices in their HAR's, so I'm just going to assume that Jean has always had the Shadow. Although for some reason I always remember Milano using it.
Sid89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow. This story looks great so far. I didn't expect to find some read worthy OMF stories on here. And the funny thing is I always won using Steffan.
claymade chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Very nice! You have a good focus on the characters, and an attention to technical detail that really makes the world come alive. It's great fun to see all these nostalgic characters come alive like this... Keep up the good work!
Le Tigre chapter 33 . 9/29/2006
great update, keep them coming!
Bobby chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
my god! i remember playing this game on my friend's pc when i was seven!

I recently wikipedia'd it and found the website and like the dutiful nerd i am, started checking it out on t'internet.

My favourite character was always jean-paul, he was the easiest to get to grips with, kinda omf's version of ryu, plus i loved the way he was this really mysterious anti-hero. anyways, well done, the story is awesome (i'm only a chapter or so in) and shaping up to be really great.

dunno why you haven't been reviewed yet, i guess omf isn't exactly tekken is it?