Reviews for The Twitching Syndrome
Juubito chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
WTH? My lip started to freaking twtch after I read this! Omigawsh.
Addictedreader09 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
major hilariousness
Windup Dollie chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
lol, that was awsome! I finished teh story like 10 minutes ago and I'm still laughing. I loveded it when Sasuke started to think about glaring at his own eye. Good work!
Ambler16 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Your story is very creative! I love the way you played out all the parts of your story. You did a great job on this story and I hope that you will create more! Wonderful job!
yukiislikesnow chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Aw, that was good...too bad it doesn't continue. 3
internalfugue chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
That was friggen HIlaroius! I loved repetitive jokes and the bodilyfunctionfull Naruto made my day.
Hatsuharu-chan chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Shadow: AW! THAT'S MY OTHER FAVORITE PAIRING!

Sasuke: And it always has ME in it. (shudders)

Itachi: YES! I wasn't ACTUALLY in it! HA HA!

Neji: (in bathroom scrubbing mouth with soap)

Shadow: MORE NEJI X SASUKE!
Kitana Matsuri chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
XDD I loved this fic actually! I love the cracked out fics. This was definitely damn amusing. Ugh... I should smack people for not reviewing. I know that I've never been too fond when people read but don't review.

Anyway, I just found the way you repeated a few actions actually amusing for the emphasis.

Great job on this! XD 3 Neji's... and the nicknames! That was too funny!
Delicious cake-desu chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
o_o Neji. Lol xD glarey-glarey- smiley-graly glarey-smiley.. Hah.. That was funny but the “We’ll continue this later, ne, Sas-uke-chan? scared me *cough* Great story anyways :D -puts on faves*
Sooky-babi chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
lol... didn't notice u posted them all on . : D -starts reading-
Sooky-babi chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
yay i get to be the first to review, -quickly tarnishes ur virgin review- Any how ah it's enjoyable but too short . i think alot of readers appreciate it they get MORE than have to wait painstakingly for the next chapter. And it's not to much verbal diaherrea that can't be comprehended. Just that most of your writing is in large slabs. for instance to make it less blocky u can new paragraph when there's an inner thought-character talking to themselves. hooray for another addition to the anti sakura fan club :D lol D can u bring Sai in somehow . ho ho ho i will be looking forwards to the next post : D

-Sooky