Reviews for The Journal
SeleneAlice chapter 28 . 10/13
please update this story soon
wilbornas chapter 7 . 9/18
I like where this story is going but am giving up trying to reading it on chapter 7 due to several of the sentences that have no spaces in between the words. It makes it very difficult for someone with dyslexia to read.
melei chapter 28 . 7/19
Gret fanfic please apdate soon
melei chapter 24 . 7/19
You asked how i'm to reat a story that was riten in 1 person . Well the forst 24 books i ever ret were the same so it's wird for my to reat a story were for exsampel ,,i'' is riten instet of the name. Any way good fanfic i lave reading it (i know that i have many mistakes in the words)
SilentAttendance chapter 2 . 7/18
Voldemorts main soul had 1/128 of the original soul by the time he died. (2 to the 7th pwr)
Thats equivalent to 0.78125% of what he was born with. Explains the detioriation of his mental sanity, and therefore rational thinking processes, over time. Fate, seeing this, sent a prophecy based on her common sense, reasoning that if she just made Voldemort paranoid, chaos ensues (which will one way or the other lead to his death), since insanityparanoiai3powerfluffy unicorns and rainbows! (And Fates leftover boxes of microwavable popcorn (mebbe))
WittyBasketcase chapter 28 . 6/1
why no update!
WittyBasketcase chapter 18 . 6/1
tom returns! haha
Klenevieve chapter 28 . 4/20
Please update this story. I love the Tom Riddle in this story.
the real narnia chapter 28 . 4/8
Damn. This story is absolutely AMAZING. I know it's been a long while since you've updated, bought of you could continue this story that would be FANTASTIC. it really is amazing. :)
melody rose chapter 28 . 4/3
Please update this!

I have only just discovered this amazing story and I honestly believe that is one of the best things I have ever read. I know that it is very unlikely that you will read thiz or continue to read this as it has been years, but I can still hope, right? If not, then I would just like to say thank you for this incredible (if incomplete) novel, and all the hard work that you evidently put into your writing
emma3883 chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
This is really good. I love how tom is protective over Harry, and is worried about him even without having to say it. This is a really great story, thank you for writing it!
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
clawlike? ...
noamiimaon chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
Damn, I really could have gone for some cuddlIng actIon. -ω-"" Great story so far regardless. :3
LiikeaDream chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
Hello ! I've just discovered this story, and it's pretty amazing ! I love Tom, of course, and the way you make Hermione and the twins more open-minded about 'dark' magic. You think about starting again the story or you've abandonned it ? I hope not, because it is really cool :) See you !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015