Reviews for The Journal
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 28 . 3/25
I really, really enjoyed this, I hope you're going to write more. Will Harry and Tom find out if Harry's a Parselmouth? Is he a Parselmouth?

Will they tell Neville about Tom?

Will they learn of the fate of Frank and Alice Longbottom?
Reader chapter 28 . 2/13
Love this fic! Hope you haven't abandoned it, I would really like to read more
dancesontrains chapter 28 . 2/8
This was damn good, thanks for writing as much of it as you did.
lotusalchemist chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
It was a good story
shade chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
Write more please
Haneko Takahashi chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
tom like "oh shit i'm the one that killed his parents, oh dammit"
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Wow. Just wow.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Even though I get the plan, I still almost gaped when Tom said Harry should hang with gryffindors and to hang around Ron. Just mind blowing.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Well, off to hogwarts! Oooh! :D
I wonder where Harry will be sorted?
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
I continue to be amazed at just how brilliant Tom is. That is an amazing plan. Still, wonder how it will work out, though.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Lol. At Tom's comment at the end xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Well, my questions were answered. Lol. The only one left is when will they find out that Harry can talk to snakes? :D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
I wonder what exactly Tom went to check. Actually surprised he could put that much distance from his journal..And I guess he really doesn't know...damn, but I mean will it really matter? Tom and Voldemort, at this point, are different people the way I see it..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Hehe, now Tom is acting more like the arrogant prick I would expect, at least when it comes to his opinions of others. Lol. Was also surprised that Tom told Harry about the Basilisk.. Then, does Harry know that Tom killed that girl? Or..?

I was more surrised though, that Tom let himself grow so caring for Harry, but it does make sense. Years of being trapped..And Harry, unlike anyone else, has the potential to be Tom's equal. Anyways, wonder when they will find out that Harry can also speak to snakes? Not to mention..does Tom even know that Harry is the boy who lived...and about his older self? O.O
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
It's so weird for me to read Tom being so...caring...attached. Not to say he isn't capable, because he is. It's just that he would be more indenial about it, more subtle. Still, this is sweet.