Reviews for The Journal
hellkiss chapter 28 . 5/2
I love it

An unusual idea but interesting. Love how you made the twins distrustful at first. Seems more real that way.
A shame it has not been update since several years
ForgottenEcho chapter 22 . 1/18
I found it funny how you wrote “their pictures could never /really/ move” and now we have smartphones and AIs.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
(Reviw for chaper 1, since apperantly I have written a review for that before... lol)

Why would Tom look like a much later version of himself than he did in the origional books? (I mean, he DID put himself in that book at age 16, while he was still charming and handsome. And, in the movie-hot as all hell.)
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
Wow
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I really love the concept of your story! *Grins* Why doesn't Tom look like a ghostly version of his hot self here tho? *Raises an eyebrow* It's sad...
SeleneAlice chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
please update this story soon
wilbornas chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
I like where this story is going but am giving up trying to reading it on chapter 7 due to several of the sentences that have no spaces in between the words. It makes it very difficult for someone with dyslexia to read.
melei chapter 28 . 7/19/2016
Gret fanfic please apdate soon
melei chapter 24 . 7/19/2016
You asked how i'm to reat a story that was riten in 1 person . Well the forst 24 books i ever ret were the same so it's wird for my to reat a story were for exsampel ,,i'' is riten instet of the name. Any way good fanfic i lave reading it (i know that i have many mistakes in the words)
SilentAttendance chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Voldemorts main soul had 1/128 of the original soul by the time he died. (2 to the 7th pwr)
Thats equivalent to 0.78125% of what he was born with. Explains the detioriation of his mental sanity, and therefore rational thinking processes, over time. Fate, seeing this, sent a prophecy based on her common sense, reasoning that if she just made Voldemort paranoid, chaos ensues (which will one way or the other lead to his death), since insanityparanoiai3powerfluffy unicorns and rainbows! (And Fates leftover boxes of microwavable popcorn (mebbe))
WittyBasketcase chapter 28 . 6/1/2016
noo!/
why no update!
WittyBasketcase chapter 18 . 6/1/2016
yessss!
tom returns! haha
Klenevieve chapter 28 . 4/20/2016
Please update this story. I love the Tom Riddle in this story.
the real narnia chapter 28 . 4/8/2016
Damn. This story is absolutely AMAZING. I know it's been a long while since you've updated, bought of you could continue this story that would be FANTASTIC. it really is amazing. :)
melody rose chapter 28 . 4/3/2016
Please update this!

I have only just discovered this amazing story and I honestly believe that is one of the best things I have ever read. I know that it is very unlikely that you will read thiz or continue to read this as it has been years, but I can still hope, right? If not, then I would just like to say thank you for this incredible (if incomplete) novel, and all the hard work that you evidently put into your writing