Reviews for Midnight in the Owlery
*heart* nice pairing!
snape.rickman chapter 1 . 1/11
Aww this is soooooooo cuteee
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I absolutely adore this fanfic; it has to be my favourite Severus/Remus I've ever encountered. They're both so magnificently in-character that it almost hurts, and their letters and your take on their innermost thoughts and feelings are absolutely perfect. This story is remarkable, and I will definitely be back to re-read it in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
OMG, so heartbreaking and lovely.
owenhind26 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
That was AMAZING. I beg of you, write another with them in their cottage. Please.
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Aside from the fact that I am NOT into a gay Severus or Remus, I thought I'll read your story anyway. It turned out to be a beautiful story. A real treat to read. Very well written and thought out.
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
*Fist punching down on air multiple times* "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes-" and on and on I repeat that one word while whacking the air like it's a mole xD My new fave couple: Severus and Remus!
ranoshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
This was so wholefully beautiful and infinitely romantic, thank you for writing!
medusa85 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
It's an amazing story! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I've never cared about the level of predictability in a story. If there is foreshadowing and plot twists I will squeal and enjoy. But I would much rather savour a well written piece that takes a simple plot and makes it breathe taking.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I suppose you dont really look at reviews now that its been so long since youve written this but i'll just say it really is amazing. Honestly, to words its inexplicable, you know?
Oh by the way i never take the time to review so this story must be really good for me to be reviewing right now.
Blubule chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Wonderful, just wonderful... There's nothing else to say. I loved this story :)
Blubule
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Oh I melted..man I'm favoriting this. I loved it
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is beautiful. Not my OTP, but I'm starting to change my mind, they definitely fit together very well. I love the progression and development. Why wasn't Lupin friends with him and Lily instead of the Marauders?
WriterJace chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
What a wonderful story!
It's very well written and... it's just too cute to describe