Reviews for Midnight in the Owlery
owenhind26 chapter 1 . 9/2
That was AMAZING. I beg of you, write another with them in their cottage. Please.
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/24
Aside from the fact that I am NOT into a gay Severus or Remus, I thought I'll read your story anyway. It turned out to be a beautiful story. A real treat to read. Very well written and thought out.
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/17
*Fist punching down on air multiple times* "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes-" and on and on I repeat that one word while whacking the air like it's a mole xD My new fave couple: Severus and Remus!
ranoshi chapter 1 . 5/6
This was so wholefully beautiful and infinitely romantic, thank you for writing!
medusa85 chapter 1 . 5/6
It's an amazing story! Thanks for sharing.
I've never cared about the level of predictability in a story. If there is foreshadowing and plot twists I will squeal and enjoy. But I would much rather savour a well written piece that takes a simple plot and makes it breathe taking.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I suppose you dont really look at reviews now that its been so long since youve written this but i'll just say it really is amazing. Honestly, to words its inexplicable, you know?
Oh by the way i never take the time to review so this story must be really good for me to be reviewing right now.
Blubule chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Wonderful, just wonderful... There's nothing else to say. I loved this story :)
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Oh I I'm favoriting this. I loved it
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is beautiful. Not my OTP, but I'm starting to change my mind, they definitely fit together very well. I love the progression and development. Why wasn't Lupin friends with him and Lily instead of the Marauders?
WriterJace chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
What a wonderful story!
It's very well written and... it's just too cute to describe
Mynameis chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hm, perhaps you sometimes read the reviews still coming for this story. Even if you don't and I'm just talking to myself, I don't think I can bring myself to care. All evening prior to this morning actually, I have been searching many random pairings I could read. Then I saw yours, and I was so intrigued. The minute I read the first line of this I knew I was in for a treat. The letter correspondence, The characterization, just - everything blew my mind away. I never stumbled upon a story such as yours that portrayed these two specific characters so well. I was so, so tired when I found this story. Nearly falling asleep really. But I knew I couldn't let this story go. So I finished it, and I knew it was a good decision. So, thank you for sharing this. It was marvelous.
Danb86 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014

I stumbled on this completely by accident and was absolutely not convinced I would enjoy a Remus/Severus fic but this positively blew me away. The letter exchange, the post-war mood, the ending, everything was just perfect. Romantic enough without being cheesy and just enough action to get the blood pumping a little extra harder. I may have to admit that I've been converted to the world of SS/RL. I'll keep this story in mind while I explore these uncharted lands :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
TamiLove chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
*implodes into flames of kawaii* That was too bloody adorable! Oh my god, I knew where it was going the whole time but that never stopped me from squee-ing the entire time like crazy! So adorable! NYAHHHHHH!