Reviews for Photographic Memory
Percy Random chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
So she dumped him?
radio wires chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
more more more I want more

your writing style is THE BEST!

it's poetic but not overly so, it's just... perfect.
daybreaks chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
This is stunning.

I love how each of the segments are connected, but each of them can still stand very well on its own.

I loved Blondie, HotShot, and Matchmaker the most. You've penned a heartbreakingly believeable Hikari and the words flow so smoothly.

Did I say I really liked this yet? : D
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
That was really sad! I have just one question: What's happening at the end of the story? You know, this is the same sort of thing that's happening between me and my friend. He has a girlfriend and seems to be really happy with her, but I can't stand it! And it's just not fair that I have to see him with her. I've had to see him with three other girls before this one, although, the first one I saw him with... I didn't like him then. But now I do like him and I can't stand to see him with a girl who could possibly break his heart as I've seen three times before. Well, (sorry if that was too personal!) see ya! _ Bye!
xx. SKYE chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
._.

I love this story

with, like, a passion.

xD It's a seriously awesome, heartwrenching story that deserves a million favorites.
turtledork chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
This was an excellent read. Each and every chapter was just gorgeously written I loved it very much and the last few ones broke my heart, but in a good way :)
Estefi chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Por favor el siguiente!

Crei que eran 100! Ella merece ser feliz!

Please. the next
Ribs On The Run chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
I like them. Short but says a lot. Hope you continue with them! I'm rooting for Hikari. Be strong, girl!
Stars4mel chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Aw.

This one was even sadder than the others!
BabyBee3 chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
cool
half-note chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
Aw. That was so sad and cute. It breaks my heart.
Aoi chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
So little words,so much emotion! I havent read a fic like this in a long time. Awesome job!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
aw! i love these stories!
operationmeteor0 chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
short chapter but sweet )
Stars4mel chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
Oh i'm starting to really adore this drabbles and i can't wait till you write more.