Reviews for Fly Free
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
WAI! So short, yet it has everything it needs and more. I don't even know what to say to it - go Yugi! Or maybe Take THAT, Atem! No more deciding for others from you! Or maybe just a Holy SHIT that was good. *blink* And I don't usually read short-shorts. *grins* ZOMG uber-faved.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Nice "fix it" for the series finale.
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Breaking free would be nice but what is the price that must be pay to say good bye to your best friend? Your brother? They will never seen each other ever again! Not in life or death! Being together is imporant! They need each other! Please read my yugi fic Atem's Key. Please and thank you!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Aww, that's cutesy. _ I'd love it if Yuugi really did that. Lol. xD Anyway, nice! Not sure what else to say... 0.o

Luff X
Abi2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I love it, it's so cute, so...Yuugi.
Kyoki Hinote chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
*squeals from the cuteness* I so wish that happened in the actual anime! YamixYugi is the cutest couple ever, out of all the yaoi couples. They're just so... sweet and cute! I love this pairing! Yaay!
Crockett Rocket chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Ah, how I wish it had ended that way, or with Atem staying with Yugi. Thank you for a lovely alternate ending. The canon ending is just too painful.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Sad but very wonderful. I too would not have let Yami leave he would have stayed with his new friends and found peace in the afterlife when he had actually had a life that he got to really live.
Roguex1979 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Short and sweet...just like Yugi!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/11/2006