Reviews for Shadows
Irelandgal131 chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
aw this is a very cute story!

You should definitely keep it up!

I'd love to see what happens next.
That Zelda dude chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Finally! One of your stories that isn't icky poison yaoi. I like it so far.
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 16 . 3/1/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, and I see that the story is going as well as always.

Keep up the great work and don't give up on your writing!

With randomness,

-Sage
Sara-540 chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
Hey, I just wanted to let you konw that I think your story is pretty good. I think it's interesting. The dragons kinda threw me for a loop, but whatever floats your boat. I'm still watching for some more romance between Link and Zelda, but I'm always like that. Hope to see an update soon.
Ryshia chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
Shocked to see me reviewing? I would be too, concidering you think I'm fake..I think you think, anyway. Anyhow, I'm still reviewing, friends or not. And I hope you feel the same, because I just got my sequel up...FINALLY.

This chapter was very good and descriptive, and it took me long enough to track it down once my internet actualy decided to work (it's 5 AM right now).

Anyway, you better not cancel this thing or I'll hunt you down, friends or not, especially since I know where you live. You've gone so far with it, and I'm anxious to find out what happens next. And I don't know if you any longer take my reviews seriously, but I'd really cry if you stopped this.

-Betty (..Aaron's nickname for me)

P.S. Your writing style has really improved lately, even though I didn't think it could get much better ]

P.S.S. I know Midna's real identity, so if you reply, I just might tell you ]
anonymous chapter 16 . 12/10/2006
No, don't discontinue! You should finish the story. I wanna see how it works out. :)
Marth-x-Roy Lover chapter 16 . 12/10/2006
This is excelent! Don't discontinue it! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Achitka chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Heh, what an interesting story you have here, much drama - a little thick at times, but hey I like drama. Oly read the first chapter but hey if I can get past the first one, you've accomplished something. Will have to get back to this to read more.

achitka
sukoshi koneko chapter 12 . 10/11/2006
very cute. but it kinda moved too fast. it went from super sad. to happy (sorta) and light. i dunno, that's just my opinion. but i did like this chapter.
ME chapter 12 . 10/9/2006
Good, good...very good...excellent in fact...so...UPDATE!
inuchick22 chapter 11 . 9/25/2006
Oh my goodness the drama! Ah! Haha. Good chapters.
ME chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
YOU FOOL YOU MUST UPDATE! ehm, please?
Cimikat chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
This is actually pretty cute, though I'll admit its a little confusing to follow what exactly is going on. Referring to implied gaps between scenes that is. But anyways, loyal fan of LinkXZelda, and the fluffier the better _. I am enjoying this, so keep it up.
Belle89 chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
oh zelda's actions were so sweet but yet disturbing! up-date soon
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
Aw, don't say it was pointless! It was good Zelink crap; the best crap in the world!

Hahaahhahaha, yes, Zelda is quite the love-sick girl, no? Well, I am really pleased with the way this story is going so far. I hope you continue to be the excellent writer you are.

And, thanks for the shout out, I really appreciate it. But, my small words didn't do you justice. You really could use more praise, since this story rocks so much.

Update soon; I can't wait to see what happens next.