Reviews for Haunted
kavanesse chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
I really enjoyed that. A brilliant job. Thanks. It does, of course, beg the question of a sequel from your good self? *g*

kavanesse
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
I say develope feelings cause hello, I'm a major Shweir fan. I loved this fic, so awesome. I wish it was an episode.
StarSkimmer chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
NO! It's over! Now what will I read? *sniffs sadly*

Anyway...great story! Hee hee, you made it the perfect shippyness in the end. I give it five stars. Excellent job. ;)
Steph7085 chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
Amazing story!
Anjirika chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
Oh, what a wonderful ending. Truly perfect. Good job!
Marie chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
Oh My Goodness! ok, that will officially go down in history as being one of my favorite stories of all time. GREAT JOB! and i hope you give those of us who have no writing talent at all more wonderful stories in the future. LOVED IT!
sherryw chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
Thanks so much for the great story. It was truly enjoyable. Hope to see you soon out there again. Take care!
Marie chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
oh...sniff...sniff... that was just amazing. You have no idea how much i love this story. thank you so much!
thephoenixsong chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
Wow what a chapter, I hope her speech will at cause them to to look at she was working on!

You better make it a happy ending with John turning back at the last minute, knowing he can't leave Elizabeth. They finally figure out that Elizabeth was right and just as reverse the effects of the machine he walks into the Infirmary and shocks everyone still in the room. When he see their expressions he runs to Elizabeth and kisses her! or something like that (i'm a extreme romantic at heart)
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
He's comign back, right? You can't let him leave like that they need to save him. Update soon, please.
Iale chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
This is so good! I love it!

Just a note though - don't you dare give this an unhappy ending! Please!

Pretty please?
Sg1mushroom chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
Ok so john and elizabeth do get together in the end and he isnt rally dead cause you dont want to make me cry :P

thanks for a great story.
Steph7085 chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
*grabs tissue and cries* OMG...please update soon and give me a happy ending!
Anjirika chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
Oh.. *tear* ...wow. What a good chapter. *sniffle*. Good Chapter, very, very good, good, good chapter. You need more than one, you need to end this well. You have to get John back. Elizabeth's out burst should have shamed them all. I can just picture it.

"No- god no- he's gone! John! John come back..." cries bitterly. "I can't believe you all..." bitterness and contempt in her voice. "John's gone. He's actually gone- you've sentanced him to death, you his friends, his team...I hope your consciences are scarred by his memory, I know that mine is clear. I did everything I could to save him...you just let him go, and now he's gone..." Turns and looks at them. "I hope you're all happy now." And then she turns away.

*sigh* I can just picture it...

...and don't worry bout forgetting to mention me. You still did it- so I don't mind. _ Update soon please!
sherryw chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
*sighs* Are we looking at a happy ending here? I'm really wondering. Poor John. I so want to slap each and everyone one of those people. Question if John can take over Elizabeth is it possible that if he really concentrates he can control objects? That way people know he's there. Can't wait until the next chappie. Update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »