Reviews for Aliens
MidnightBlue-flame chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
the roar roar and the nom nom really got me LOL! lets just hope another writtres block doesn't appear okay? ;)
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
good chapter
nightmaster000 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
this is a good story so far i like it i wonder who this Boss is and what their connection to Lilo and Stitch are can't wait for the next chapter
Eclectic Me chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Ah, I love this story! It's kind of weird, but funny, and besides, everyone knows weird is a good thing! Do you plan on writing more? I hope so!
avatarjk137 chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Good work, your spelling and grammar seem to be improving. However, the connections between the chapters seem a little disjointed.
avatarjk137 chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Another interesting chapter. Unfortunately, the updates come so slowly that by the time the new chapter's here, I forgot what happened previously! Not bad anyhow. Good work.
RG chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Nice story
avatarjk137 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Something odd is going on there.
avatarjk137 chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Yes, journalism truly is a curse. Keep going!
avatarjk137 chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
Interesting. Keep going!
pachysam chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
The story seems good, epsecially with Merwin and Dean, the alien-hunters, back.

I hope the Grand Councilwoman comes to protect Lilo and Stitch. It would also be dramatic if she gets kidnapped by Merwin, Dean and Area 1, and Lilo, Stitch, Victoria, the experiments, Penny Proud, Kim Possible, Ron Stoppeble, Rufus, Jake Long, Trixie, Spud, Fu-Dog, Jake's grandpa, and the Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force have to go to rescue her.

Good luck!
Ted chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This could be fun, especially with the nerdy sci-fi duo from 'Sample'. :)
Da bigg guy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
nice, i had a little trouble following what was going on but that might just be me. Alian humour, thats a nice bit of detail keep stuff like that up.
Kila chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nice. Looking foward to more.