Reviews for Every Dog Has Its Day
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
My god, when will the chickens meet Wallace and Gromit?
Caitlyn chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Nice story so far.
Caitlyn chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I like the story so far. I hope Mrs. and Mr. Tweedy win the dog show. When will we find out If Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy won the dog show?
Caitlyn chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
When are parts 9, 10, 11, and 12 going to be up? I really would love to see what happens. I hope Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy win the dog show.
Caitlyn chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Is part nine ready yet? I can't wait to see what happens next. I hape Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy win the dog show.
Caitlyn chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
When will parts 9, 10, 11, and 12 be up? I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy win the dog show.
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Good Introduction, but I think Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy should win the dog show because they need the money to keep the farm going.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
I hope Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy win the dog show and get the money. I also hope that at the end of the show when they go home, they have two daughters. Good story so far.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I like the story. I hope Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy win the dog show and get the money. I hope that after the dog show, they have two daughters.
Caitlyn chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Did Mr. Tweedy take Mrs. Tweedy to the hospital after the pie machine exploded? What type of part time job were the Tweedy's looking for? Nice job, keep going.
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I hope they win the dog show and get the money. I hope Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy have two daughters. Nice Introduction.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
This Is a very good story. I think Mr. Tweedy want's to have kids after the dog show. I hope they win the dog show. So they can get enough money to take care of their new kids. When they have kids can they be two daughters?
Tiggy chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Please update this is awesome!
NaziNazi chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
It's been a very long while since you have last updated! PLZ continue this great story because I LOVE IT. ( Especially Willard x Melisha Tweedy's the best thing ever written!)
Mr.Tweedy chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Oh, that's a very nice fanfiction!