Reviews for Sunkist Mist Moon
I don't mind the ending. I think it fit the story pretty well.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You wrote every character so well and the whole genderbending thing was done well enough that it didn't seem at all cliché, which is hard to pull off since that sort of thing is done often. I also liked how different Juudai became as a girl but how similar he stayed as well. Such a nice job!
Smouse chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I usually stay far, far away from genbenders... But this one was actually nice. :)
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Whoa...
yui minatsuki chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
Nice and sweet

But I feel sad for Juudai.

it's better for him to be a girl ;P
Horo Boro Usui chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
Hoorah! Let's throw confetti in your face for finishing!

Now to the actual review. It was a brilliant idea to use parents for her departure. I suppose you also could've made her magically disappear like Juudai. But you are the writer, so ... yeah.

Now, the flower was confusing on what it was. Was it citrusy like Sunkist? Was it a Mist Moon? It could've been a Sunkist Mist Moon like your title. A lot of stories tend to do that. It'

s like, the title of a book is called Leaf, or something. Then, at the end, the last sentence is like "There she stood with a leaf in her hand." But that's a good thing!

Yeah, let us all dog pile on Juudai! Heh, the "Dude. RUN." thing. Ya know what would go well with that? "NO, TAKE ME WITH YOU!" would go well with that.

Who says men can't be beautiful? Just cuz' Juudai put a flower through his hair doesn't mean he's girly (Actually, yes it does). Oh, well.

The silence was very... intense and ... silent. What a fabulous way to end it! Congratulations! Again! *Throws more confetti in your face*

Apologies if it is long.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Woah, it's finally done, after all that work. The ending was not really what I expected, then again, I don't know what I was expecting. All that matters is that we, you, got the point across.

What happened to the MistMoon? Not that it matters much, or if it did, maybe I lost the signficance of it. sweatdrop

I'm not the best reviewer, so, you must forgive me for the shortness that makes it seem not appreciable, if that's even a word. Um... that's it. And thanks for actually writing, because I probably would have given up a long time ago. ...Actually, I did, that's why you're the one that wrote it.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Me: It's finally done after two years.

It was still good none the less but I can't remember what happened in the middle. -_- Crap.

Let's see 8/10 is the best I can give you because uh...like you said, there wasn't enough interaction with Judai/Yukito and Manjoume and the long wait can make you forget stuff.

I still loved it none the less...now I got to think about my GX fic...but I'm too lazy to work on it, so I'm sticking with Super Smash Brothers Brawl Fallen Angel fic.

Thanks!

Momo M. Taro
Takachu chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
They need to get together. And kiss.

Or they needed to have been caught and have rumors spread about them. Ahahaha...

Yeah. I liked it though. It was really cute. Juudai's cute. 'v'

Hey at least you finished it xD
Singer Salvage chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
i liked it

very good
Choconut chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
I love your FF, although I dont understand every word! I like it, when charas learn to love the person from who they thougt they hated it!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Me: YAY! You updated!

Yohko: Can't wait for the final chapter!
PsychoCurry chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
Yay! UPDATE QUICKLY! *PRESSURES YOU* _
Radi Berra chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Way to take forever updating. xD I had to go back to remember what was happening.

Still, I thought you did a reasonable job keeping Manjoume IC, especially since he didn't go "Oh Yukiko, you are sex, give me your-" well, you get the point. As for the mingling of Juudai and Yukiko, I didn't have any trouble with it. (I did the same thing.) It makes a better distinction between Juudai's "Juudai" moments and his girl moments. I like it. :)
Horo Boro Usui chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
You updated! Yay!

Anyway, I found the duel very appealing and interesting. I liked the part when Daitokuji tells Juudai that he has six hours untill he gets his original body back because he can continue his life as a male. That last line, will it actually happen?

I'm very eager to find out what happens next. Please update soon.~