Reviews for Wake In Winter
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
chocovic-chu chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Look, you could end it like that but Vic wish for continuation at best. It's in-character WolfYuu story Vic found interesting so far and Vic would be happier to find out more. So, update, okay?
BridgesOfSighs chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow... This is really good! I love the relationship between Yuuri and Wolfram in this one, this just seem so... natural. To me at least, but maybe I'm just being weird?

Anyway, I know that the chances of this being updated are pretty slim considering how long it's been since the last update, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this and I would love to see it finished.
melodyz07 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
This story is so GREAT!

I know that you last updated like 3 years ago but please try to continue this story

I love how you portrayed the relationship between Yuuri and Wolfram

Please try to continue. I really want to see how they are gonna move to the next step *though it is Yuuri who is hesitant*
GalenTac chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Wow, I totaly, totaly love it! PLEASE, continue! I'm so going to fav this one. Hope to read some more of this!
Wizshan the Bloody Rose chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
I luv your writting! Plz update soon... please...!
Leonette Sarasz chapter 2 . 3/26/2007

why didn't u continue ?

it's a nice story...

plizz continue.. _

ganbatta ne !
phantome101 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Misoka Mine chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Wow, this is so...intimate. Wolf and Yuuri really do share a special bond, don't they?

Their relationship here reminds me of how they are portrayed in the novels rather then in the anime-more mature and understanding (not that I don't love the anime). I'm very impressed, and this is going in my favorites.
contravene431 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
this is amazing...
zwolforokokoro chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
golden-kitsunebi chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Aa so cuute! Please please update soon! .
AncientHistory chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Update please. so good.
mou chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
cool, love your writing style.
Lady SilveRose chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Ah. Unrequited love. Hurts the most. You must continue!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »