Reviews for Heaven Was Needing a Hero
AW! A BABY!
UnbrokenBarista chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
CRYING! WOW EMOTIONAL!
gweaz chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Very nice ending to the story. I like that Kathy wasn't a bitch in this one, I like to think that she is an okay person, I mean, she was married to Elliot. Anyway, awesome story!
onetreefan chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
oh yay! great ending. you should continue this. i love it! hopes for a sequel really really soon! so good!

huge fan of the EOness!

CharmedOneToo22 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Alex's name Alexandra not Alexandria, i get that confused all the time w/ my friend. ugh. AWESOME STORY!
livmissy chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Yeah continue. I am a soppy bitch and that is just too sweet!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
This story is very cute. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my own stories up myself. Continue story, but have the guy's reactions to Elliot being alive! Very funny!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Good chappy. But Alex's name is Alexandra, not Alexandria FYI.
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
theyre prbly standin there cluelessly like WHAT THE HELL STABLER?
onetreefan chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
oh good job. i wasn't expecting twins. great job. wonderful job.

i can't wait to see where you take this.

Clark and Callie. Cute names.

huge fan of the EOness.

lijep chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
Alright I absolutely loved the first chapter. The grief was portrayed really well, Olivia's...and Casey's...emotions were real and made me tear up.

The second chapter...well...wasn't good to me. I liked it, don't get me wrong, but I don't think the plot fits with this story. It seems as though they belong in two different stories (chapters 1 and 2, I mean). I think this would've been better as a more angst/depressing type thing. I hate to bring you down, but you totally switched tones between the first and second chapters. That almost makes a story (for lack of a better word) annoying to read. I was expecting one thing and came out with something totally different. That's not always a bad thing, in fact, I've done it in my writing, but I switched a pairing or made a character do something different. I'm not sure changing the mood from a tragedy type to a happy ending was a great idea.

I hope this review helped you, and I hope I didn't insult you in any way, because that was not my intent at all. So please don't throw staplers at me or dash towards me with a pair of scissors. It would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck in future writing!

Lijep
gweaz chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
This is great. I almost cried at the end of ch. 1, but now I am so excited. I should have figured too, considering I just read The Ghost of You. If you haven't read that, check it out, it's really good. Your fic is great, I can't wait for the update!
BensonStablerFan2006 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Awe i cried during the first chapter. This is a great story, keep up the great work!
Jazmine86 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
yay he wasn't dead so right now i'm mad at you cause you made me cry on your first chpter update soon
onetreefan chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
YES! I KNEW HE DIDN'T DIE WHEN YOU SAID THERE WAS MORE! hopes for more real soon. i like this. i hope it doesn't take long for things to settle down again. :-) i wonder how their coworkers with deal with his return "from the dead." wonderful writing and hopes for more really soon. great job.

huge fan of the EOness!