Reviews for A Drinking Game
Athenaion chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hahaha, so funny!
Charlesinthelandofcharles chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Man, it was beautiful.

I have tears running down the side of my face.

Great fic.

X X
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
HAHHAHAHHA VERY FUNNY! I luff Tseng's babbling!
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
*laughes* Very funny.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
*rofl* you don't get much stupider than that! hahahaha, I love that one for sure, I must put it on my favorites list.
riraito chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
i feel horrible for rufus.

absolutely horrible.

good job. _
Rozielle chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
OMG! That was frickin' hilarious! I love Reno, he's so funny! "Purple and pink and some with polka dots!" lol. I think that Rude was a bit emotional but hilarious in the same! Tseng, well, I don't know what to think of him...Talks too much but hey, he's drunk! Rufus...well, he's just being himself. Sexy. That was great! I love it!
LiteralBlue chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
ROFL that was SO funny! WHERE did you come up with that stuff? MORE! *adds to favourites
lovergirlalot chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
this was really funnyi loved it. write more stories like until next time.

ta tah for noe ;}
Laili the Turk chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
*is rolling on teh floor laughing*
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Heheheh, that was just too funny! Keep up the good work! Cyraxis
tely chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Spilled my own beer, tho only b'coz i had to laugh so suddenly.., damnit

Great fic. I love it! Dun even have a fav drunk er Turk here, they're all hilarious *lawl* Well done
thunderyoshi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
great story I loved it!
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
wow. Just . . . wow. I'm sending the link of this to my friend Nariko Sasame. She loves Turks, so she's probably going to laugh as much as I did.

You were going to put this in Turkish Moments? In that case, I think I'll check that out right now.

Hilarious! The way they act when drunk just feels like it fits them to a T. Highly amusing!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Cookiesama chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hi! It's me Cookiechan! Man, that's a GREAT STORY! I'm still laughing! ) So, anyway... I was think'n of do'n that contest u post. But, (please don't kill me), who, exactly, r the Turks? Just so I don't mess up the story! Y_Y R they all the Final Fanatasy charcters, er just a few?

Well, G2G, T2UL, LYLAS, Cookiechan!