Reviews for Come Fly With Me
Kaitlina3 chapter 1 . 6/2
Just to note in this first chapter, 'impervious' would make you water proof, 'imperius' for mind control.
vid123 chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
Lovely fanfic!
nightreader10 chapter 27 . 3/19/2016
That was a beautiful story:) I enjoyed it immensely, and thank you for adding that epilogue; it really gave a finality to the story's ending. I'm always so happy to find stories like this about Hermione and Draco so than you so much for writing it:)
livelovelaugh91 chapter 27 . 3/6/2016
Loved it!
livelovelaugh91 chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
I think him being a virgin is an interesting take! Loving the story so far!
livelovelaugh91 chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
I love how hermione is slowly giving in. Operative word...slowly. Lol. Oh the story about where you got the idea for the current is sweet! Sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter. I've been too lazy to sign in.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
Awww! Lol at Ginny's opinion of Neville. That was a sweet gift Draco got.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
why am i teary eyed right now?
livelovelaugh91 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Love it so far! Now how did Hermione manage to wind up with a muggle, I wonder.
Affox chapter 26 . 2/20/2016
Really enjoyed! Thanks for writing!
AmberLouise92 chapter 27 . 2/9/2016
Brilliantly written, had me from the first chapter to the last! X
rudiquinho chapter 27 . 2/7/2016
The only issue I had with this otherwise great fanfic was that it never felt like they really addressed how big a deal what Hermione did was. She broke up with him under the stupidest of circumstances, ignored all of his correspondence and attempts to reach out for half a year even though she new her decision was unfounded, and, at the end of it all, Draco begs her not to be so much of a coward and forgives her without them even addressing his feelings on what she did. I'm not saying people don't run from their mistakes all the time. Reading it's just pretty disappointing. Especially when they never really actually apologize and it's resolved by the one hurt, of all people.
gnrkrystle chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
wow...seems like society owes draco, given that they wrongfully tortured him
gfreestone1 chapter 26 . 2/3/2016
I absolutely loved this story3
Jenna98 chapter 27 . 2/2/2016
omg! thats so long ago you wrote this story! where has the time gone?

thanks so much for sharing- i really enjoyed reading it!