Reviews for Come Fly With Me
Guest chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
nice story, but I often didnt like Hermione.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
also i feel that she wants to make him perfect from her point of view, she wants him to like muggles, she wants him to free elves,...she doesnt accept him the way he is and if he is not perfect in everything she thinks he should be, she is dissapointed. Thats not love. I wouldnt believe they trully love each other anyway, its too soon for that.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
this is really mood killer...he is virgin too? thats just too creepy, as If Hermione was not enough. Not sure I can continue. Really a mood killer.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
no offence to Hermione, but she is like a prude and selfish. I was really expecting her to say no to kissing too.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
that was weird..i know he is different man, but still, it sounded so weird that he said those words.
Ezzy658 chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
It was great!
Loved it. Only part I found hard to believe was Ron as Prime Minister lol
greeneyewitch chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
Really loved it...great job...you should definitely ship these two more...they are a great pair to work with...
gnrkrystle chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
It wouldn't matter if he were a virgin or not. it would be easy to find out if he were clean. She's being unreasonable and she's ridiculous. She's a grown woman with the emotional maturity of a teenybopper. I think he should find someone who isn't going to treat sex in such an unhealthy way.
gnrkrystle chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Dear God, Hermione...YOU ARE KILLING ME!
gnrkrystle chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Oh. My. God. She is just about the most annoying prude on the face of teh earth. leave her, draco. She's insane!
gnrkrystle chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Dear god, she sounds ridiculous. At least for religious people they have the fear of God or whatever. All of her 'logical' reasoning can be countered fairly easily with proper contraception and a healthy dose of getting the hell over herself. :)
PeaceMommy chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
I loved this story, I could barely stop reading it. Well written and the plot is amazing. I loved the fact you made Draco a virgin (never happens), but you made him still as seductive as I've always imagined him to be. And I also love the fact you didn't make Ron a douche. I never liked the idea of Hermione and Ron ending up together, I don't think their personalities are suited for each other. But they make an amazing friendship, and I'm so glad you made them friends instead of him being jealous and an a-hole. Love love love it all! (:
gnrkrystle chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
convenient for him to have cheated...when in reality they should have broken up long before that. She doens't care about why he's gone for over a month? She just wants to get married because she's got weird ideas about sex. All very strange.
gnrkrystle chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
So, he was a high school bully and that means he deserves 5 years in Azkaban. Compassionate people these Gryffindors.
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh no... a "wait until your married" Hermione...looking "land" a husband. God, I hope she outgrows that.