Reviews for It's All Relative
Inari Mara chapter 31 . 4/15/2012
Thank you for the wonderful story! I read it in one go and all I could think of was that I want more...so I went on and read the rest of your Weiss Kreuz fics.

I really love the way you describe relationships between characters. They are sweet and deep but not overly fluffy. Just perfect as far as I'm concerned )

I must admit that first I found this story on someone else's page. After I found yours I was just apalled! It's awful that people steal stories from each other ( should do something about those stealing bastards!

Hope to see more of your works in the future )
silinde-kun chapter 31 . 5/7/2010
Whaou!
Really great.
Thanx you for this story. Really.

Both well writted and interresting.

I'll go to see what are yours others story

a french lector
jeanne chapter 31 . 11/11/2007
Thank you for sharing this story - it was exactly what I needed to read at this moment. You have a writing style I very much enjoy and the characters come to life so well that I'm pulled in completely. I also enjoyed your FFVII stories. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading! :)

jeanne
Pombella4 chapter 31 . 9/12/2007
Very interesting story. Stayed up all night to read the whole story. Very touching to know Crawford does have a heart.
Aldalena chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Wait, if this takes place after the events of Gluhen...I'm confused...wouldn't Ran's hair be brown? or did you just decide to keep it red? Just wondering...
Aldalena chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
"Schuldig offered his bed, but I believe his stipulations were that you be naked, gagged and bound to the bed."

...Okay...WTF... o_O Bad images... _

Interesting story so far!
NatR chapter 31 . 6/6/2007
Dear Author,

Liked it very much! Really!

Is there any chance to get your permission to translate this story into Russian? If it's fine with you please let me know.

Thanks once again for your story!
Mistress of Disaster chapter 31 . 3/6/2007
OH MY GOD!

Loved it loved it loved it!

keep on writing!
Gary B chapter 31 . 1/15/2007
My E-mail address is

I only take the risk of including that because I was so moved (and so deeply affected) by your story that I want to let you know how very much it meant to me. Thank you so very much! Of course I'll search out more of your works! In the meantime please send an E-mail so we can corespond occaassionaly. I'm 53 years old and paralysed so reading is my only pleasure left to me.
Gary chapter 21 . 1/15/2007
It's so nice to see Yohji and Schuldig have sweet nice sex! Wonderful! I wish sex was always (in Real Life) like that. Good job LOL you made me envious (sigh).
falleneos chapter 29 . 12/26/2006
I'm really enjoying this story, even though it's so painful right now. I also had to say I loved the little reference to Herbert's "Dune" in this chapter, it's my all time favorite book/series. Again, great story.
gabo0 chapter 31 . 12/4/2006
Oh my!

The end!

This was awesome!

Cant believe its over

And Ive had it all completed for s long!

College's fault.. whats it good for then?

gabo0 chapter 30 . 12/4/2006
Everything he needed was sex!

Unbelievable*

gabo0 chapter 26 . 12/4/2006
They won!

Aya is a dummie

gabo0 chapter 24 . 12/4/2006
Poor Aya!

But.. oh my, the man is dying for the betrayal and they keep talking and talking! Aya asking each one of them why was hilarious.. really!

Just..

Poor him.

So embarrasing (yeah, its a life or death situation.. but it was embarrassing too )