Reviews for Home at Last
lostindallas62 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was so cute!
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I have this hilarious mental image of Jack holding the phone away from his ear while happy-Claire sounds come shrieking out of it. Yet another brilliant story!
Tahti chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Looks like I've never reviewed this story, shame on me since I so enjoy coming back to it (like to all of your stories, Liz!). Such a perfect happy ending for us Jaters! Your Kate is so much more together than the canon one, as usually. She understands the importance of emotional wellbeing before entering a relationship and it's good to see her strong and determined with love to offer the best of herself to Jack. That's the way to go, Kate!

Amazing how it's another story where we see Jack turning to habits in a low moment - be it alcohol or working to extremes (for Doctors Without Borders and in extreme conditions in this case). I've always perceived his character as such and looks like I'm not alone.

The smut part? I should have probably started with it since this is my favourite part of the story (who would I be kidding? ;)), hot and intense and emotional. Pure bliss and so much more effective headache cure than chocolate. ;) Never stop, girl, you're impossibly good at it! *retreats for 'alone time'* ;)
to the end of time chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was so sweet! Claire at the end! i wish it wasnt a one shot becasue I would love to see what happened next
kcdancer chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
that was awesome!
rebelliousheart chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I hate such misunderstandings! I'm happy they could work it out...in the way they did :) loved the story! Claire was funny
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
that shud SO not be a oneshot! it would make a great continuation story lol, hint hint :p im a skater but i loved it!
shann322 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
aww that was really good! so cute! hahah jack the drug lord! lol that part was funny!
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Cute, espically claire she's so funny
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aww, this was a fantastic one-shot! It's beautiful, and so Jatey! You may have been worried - but I LOVED it! And Jack in hand cuffs was a bti of a shocker, lol.
smokydays chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
omg i loved it so much! and claire is such a jater! lol x
1LostFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Thanks for that. I needed some Jate smut!
demilylove chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aw that was the sweetest thing!

It was just so... different :)
ReginaTrudeau chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I loved it! It really had everything in it...you described Jack's feelings so well I was really sad for him. Jate belongs together!You're a really great author:P
SonicH2O chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
The begining had me like almost crying...good story.