Reviews for Dream Saga: Nakatsukuni
kkluvsninjas chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Wow this is so good! I wish you would write more :( the story is a perfect continuation and I can't wait to read more! I hope you'll finish the story!
kkluvsninjas chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow this is really good. I like how you portray takaomi...but...is he now te bad guy? I can't tell! I feel like he's still a villain _ and now the suspense continues...
kkluvsninjas chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ahhhh! I love it! Especially the lines in italics on the bottom. Oh my, I don't think I'll be able to put this fanfi down. Good job! I haven't read dream saga in years! It was actually my first manga series. Now you're making me fall in love with the series once again :)
Galexia the Chao chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
OMG! What a great story! And Tamaoki is the prince? KYA I also grew up with the original version so I am glad to see that you are writing Yuuki's name the 'right way'!

LOVE LOVE THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT UPDATE!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Galexia the chao
Yoko Fujioka chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
ooooh, yay, this is really good! :D

i hope you update soon!

Yoko Fujioka
Silver.Fantasy.14 chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Heyy... I like your fanfic so far-it's good.:) I'd have to agree w/ you about the whole "No one really posting fanfics having to w/ Dream Saga on It's quite sad really, because there are only three fanfics on Dream Saga. Anyways, keep up the great work, the fanfic's awesome other than a few punctuation mistakes, and hopefully you'll update soon!:)

.14
Link Fangirl01 chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
good name for him. Good chapter too.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
No! darn cliffhangers! I wait in suspens for the next chapter.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
O.o what's up with the new stone? Can't wait for the third chapter.
I s s e j chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Thank you for writing a dream saga fan fiction! It was really really good!
Fullmoonrose chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
This is a really awesome fanfic.*nods* I think I better read the last book to find out what I read it here,I didn't really get update it soon!
Ladywarrior12 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Okay, so I've never read a dream saga book once in my life but while I was browsing around the anime section I happened to notice that this subject only had one fan fiction. I was tempted to read it and now that I have I'm glad! This makes me really want to read the series. I like the way you write. Hopefully my writing will advance to this level. I've been writing stories since I was nine (which means I've been writing for 5 years) yet it's still not this good. Update soon!
Kokoro No Chikara chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Please do me a huge favour and update soon! x_x
Shika Misoya chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Yay! finally a dream saga fan fic. Please write more.
bostafu chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
COl... lol dats da only fic of dream saga? wow...