Reviews for To The Moon and Back
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I love this story!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Failisse chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow! This is really exceptional! When is there going to be a new chapter posted? I'm SO hoping for the pairing to be KyouyaxUsagi! Now that would be a rare pairing! Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next! Thanks so much for writing this fic!

-Failisse
Lawliet's Bride chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LOL I can't wait to find out what the Shadow king will have in stored for her when they finally come face to face! please update soon! it seems like you start all these wonderful stories and then don't finish them you so evil making us wait
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
aw is kyouya falling 4 usagi who misses her prince mamo-chan?
Peeweekiwi chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really liked it! please up date soon! It an interesting pairing but not going against it... I can't wait till the next chapter.
Tsuki no Echo chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
For only one chapter, that was pretty interesting and I liked it especially because it was a different start from the few others that I've read. Most of them start with Usagi going to a different school for whatever reason and hardly talk about her family. This one was very original. I like it...sadly though it was only one chapter and that was put up in '06. I hope a muse comes down and touches your head, granting you inspiration for this fic. Please continue! Ja.
Alycee Lanet chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Good story!
Mary chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
hey try to write some more i want to know what happens if Kyouya finds out about Usagi or not and the ending and if they get together
kamiam714 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
NO DONT WINK AT ME! NO I HAVE WINKING PROBLEMS!...kiding.. heh. your a really good writer more please!
Elelight chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Dude this is so gonna turn into something really awesome. Not that it isn't already awesome... he he. Keep it up.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
OMFG YES!

I LOVE Kyouya, he rocks! And mixing him with Sailor moon? Ohohohohoho, this'll be fun.

Anyway update!
Midnight's Violet Haze chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I LOVE OURAN SAILOR MOON CROSSOVERS! And wooah Kyouya knowing her secret, can you say BLACKMAIL! Lol. I wonder what he's gonna ask for in return once he figures out who the "angel" is. OH Is he gonna fall in love with her? that'd be realy cuute! Good writing, very discriptive!
lalala chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
sounds interesting so far...hope you update a new chapter soon _
nolisting chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
oh... Very interesting. _ I'm a huge Ouran fan, so I look forward to more. YAY! _

Asia