Reviews for Past Life
doctorwhoforever chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
please continue are you ever gonna?
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
That's so sad...but very well written. Each character is so finely constructed in the show; we know their personalities, their hopes, and have gained an insight into their pasts...yet we're still allowed so much freedom with them, as the show never actually expanded on them at all.

Anyway...going off on a tangent, I am loving this fic- though I'm damned that you beat me to it! ;) Still, it gave me some ideas for a fic that I'll get done after my exams.

OK...about Toby...

"I need some ideas for Toby in my fic as he is being a pain. Any

suggestions? LOL!"

Gah! How could Toby be a pain, lol? *stares dreamily* OK...well you can play on his insecurities, the way he keeps himself separate from other people- maybe that's why he's never been able to commit himself. There must be a reason why he was possessed too. Think about it- out of all the characters, the beast chose him... remember all the words of the beast?

"I will live on in the hearts..." can't remember the rest.

Sorry for the insane amount of rambling, but hope this helps!

Do you have an LJ?

Sakina x
MaidM chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Ooh, I'm loving these! What I loved about TIP and TSP was the little glimpses into the characters that were left up into interpretation. Perfect for fanfic! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Paine jnr chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Hey! I was going to look into this in my fic...well, only the Toby bit, but oh well. Hurry up and do Toby so I know what NOT to do!
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
They made my blood run cold, too! That definately was haunting. I actually jumped up as I read 'I know'. I'm glad you made it that he did have morals and did feel guilty - I didn't think he was the type of man to just cheat left right and centre and not feel bad afterwards. Very, very sad - I absolutely adored it :) Wonderful insight into his life, just like last chapter!
egyptoelf chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Well Done! A great idea, can't wait for more!
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
*Cries* I wondered, too. That's so beautiful - captures exactly why he'd be so sad everytime he gave an order, why he'd be so scared of command, why he looked like he'd failed Jefferson when he had to close that door. Brilliant idea, brilliantly written. Can't wait for more!