Reviews for The Kunai Like Me
Kanashimi Raven chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
well, I am quiet impressed by this. Sasuke is very out of character though. There are a few mistakes, especially in your Author note but still, really good. Really touching, really insane.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
There is meaning here, and love, but Sasuke's fantasy will never be reality.
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is angsty, sad, and oh-so-beautiful.
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
You proved yourself right.
Laughingknight chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I've seen the actual manga and even before I knew weasel wasn't bad, shot people make him more sadistic then he really is, you've inspired me senpai (:

Lo-ved every sadistic minute of it!
laynsmagicbox chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
By the way, I read this a while back, when I was on about the fifth chapter of Lies. If you were trying to avoid Sasu-sama being a masochist in this, you actually did very well.

If it were true masochism, he'd like the kunai better than his brother and he wouldn't want to die so that the pain could continue.

But youi really captured the feel of this one magnificently. I love it.
redcat512 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
hm. if you were unsure of writing in this style, then it doesnt really show. i liked the sort of hopeless, helpless mood. though i do have to say, sasuke sounds very unlike himself in the manga. maybe not enough anger. he sounds more like his child self. but thats just my personal opinion.

itachi, though, was very wonderfully in character, as much character as he HAS... lol

anyway, good work overall, i liked it.
Merofero chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
wow, great use of imagery. i like how you made the style of his hair work in another way completly. the ending made sense and i really liked the way you made it only one sided love instead of the obvious brother love way. don't get me wrong, i love uchihacest but you did it really artistically here.
IceTsuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
You definitely pulled that off!
iluvitachi93 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
wow. i loved it.
Jaeyan chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ah, I love this. Out of everything that I've been suggested to read, this one definately stands out the most. My personal preference, I suppose. However, you were right. This would be rather difficult to draw out, but I'll certainly keep thinking about it, because this story seems too good to pass up. If I come up with something, I will let you know.
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow, this was really really great, probably one of the best angst stories I've read... Favorite for joo!
bbear27 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
thats cute... in a really really odd way
allison chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
sadistic but oddly heartwarming...
TinyAnglerFish chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
that was so sad! But I loved it!

I liked the style~ *goes off in her corner and cries but not without adding this to her favorites*