Reviews for Lessons
MarWinchester chapter 1 . 6/11
*gasp* That's it? It's over... but but but
... Seriously though excellent job! It was interesting and kept me wanting more the entire time. Your depiction of Sam and Dean, spot on!
Tandy Sandman chapter 10 . 4/3/2017
Wow, just wow… this is unlike any other stories I've read. I absolutely loved it. Multi layered with interesting characters and a twist. Thank you so much for this amazing work!
FanGirlNoLife chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Moo-cow300 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Oh my goodness, your story is so detailed and descriptive I'm getting really freaked out, just as if I were watching an especially suspenseful and creepy episode of Supernatural. Sometimes the imagination is not a particularly good thing. Congrats on the awesome work!
Coleyb20 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Amazing story! great brothers angst and love. left me leaning further into my computer screen wanting more! aargh so much hurt!Dean but I loved it! the ending so perfect :D
Arw165 chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Uff, for the second you had me there thinking this was deathfic.
Dean Johnson chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
G' dammit!
deangirl1985 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
You had my heart going everywhere!
H chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
I almost didn't review because, well, this will be your 300th review for this story and in my opinion - it's a great feeling to be at 299. Maybe that's a me thing though.

This is a great story. I love what you did and how you did it. I loved the red herrings and the red herrings that weren't red herrings and characters who were supposed to be good but weren't and I love that you didn't pull the punches. Some people can't do that and that's a problem because one of the best parts about Supernatural is that it doesn't pull punches. It's raw and hard and brutal sometimes but that's kind of it's charm. It's like Dean in that way. Speaking of Dean (and Sam), you did a fantastic job of keeping it all in character. It made for a great story, very vivid and very suspenseful.

Thank you for writing such a compelling tale. I will give you the highest compliment I think an author can receive: After reading this story and experiencing all the highs and lows, I wish this story had never ended.
Sjoeks chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
This was a great story! I really loved it :D

- Lune x
Zinfer chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Great fic! Lots of hurtDean, which I very much approve of :). Though I'd love some real confermation he live. I'm a happy ending kinda reader, especially with my SPN boys
empire14 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Holy crap, I felt like crying at this last chapter. I am SUCH a sucker when it comes to Sam and Deans brotherly love. And I just love the way you portray them, it just matches who they are in teh series so damn well. They could have used this to make an episode! God knows I wish they had turned this story into an episode, its just so damn GOOD! Keep up the writing :)
Konoha's White Fang chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
For a second, I thought that Dean was surely a goner. That was so intense, it got me sitting on the edge of my seat. Great job, one of the best horror stories I've ever read.

Take care and have a great week.

~KWF~
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Great story! It's always hard to come up with a good ending for chapter fics, but you did a nice job on this one :D That's something to be proud of.
sisana chapter 10 . 3/4/2011