Reviews for The Ashes of Burnt Dreams
Lovecathlovesara chapter 40 . 8/21/2011
Wow that was one of the longest fics I've ever read and it was also one of the best ! Well done this is an amazing fic and I wish I could write just like you
TVCrazed chapter 40 . 7/30/2009
This story and the one before it was awesome. I loved it. AWesome Job.
TVCrazed chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
this chapter was so good my stomach was hurting.
latinagirl chapter 40 . 1/7/2009
I can honestly say this was one of THE best stories i've ever read, along with it's prequel! Thanks! One question, though... DO THEY EVER GET MARRIED?
kaylee chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
i swear i could hug you right now coz she is alive thank any one who is listening
kaylee chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
hey kudos on putting the werewolf thing in coz that character was played by like my fav acctress so thanks
CSIvHP11 chapter 40 . 12/20/2007
wow, good fic, but crazy Lena
Rach5 chapter 40 . 11/25/2007
really good story.. really angsty. i hope there is a sequel... be interesting to read more about sean and lena and how sarah deals... and to read that sara and cath got married.

great story.
greencrazyfrog chapter 40 . 6/13/2007
Well, that was splendiferous. The ending was incredibly creepy, Dear. I have to say, I would love to read more. Can I tempt you to write a sequel? I would dearly love to find out what happens with Lena, and even Kyle, as where as where you're going with Sofia/Carmel. Then there is Sean-we need to find out what happens with him. And let's not forget that Sara promised Laura a visit with Lena... So many things to be done yet! Truly, fantastic story, and I would love to see this become a trilogy. I hope to see more!

greencrazyfrog
daysofinspiration chapter 40 . 4/9/2007
god, this made me cry more than the first one, i just read it from beginning to end, its so addicting i couldnt leave the computer.

the way you write the connection between Catherine and Sara! It's unbelievable, i know that this will be read may times over by me, lol,

keep up the great writing, and i really hope to see a sequel
gigi2690 chapter 40 . 1/28/2007
Ok now I have read this and the previous fic in one sitting...and I am falling asleep on my chair. bravo

Gigi
jaime chapter 40 . 1/20/2007
I REALLY LOVE THAT STROY. FROM THE START TO THE END. I THERE GOING TO MORE TO THE STROY LIKE WHAT'S UP WITH LENA. THAT MIGHT BE GOOD.
Britney chapter 40 . 12/20/2006
I thought this was a really good story. I have to admit that i even cried a little. I enjoy your style of writting, the fact that you can convey such a strong love with out being sappy or uber obvious is awesome. Anyways thanks for posting an awesome fic!
femslash-fabfan chapter 40 . 11/30/2006
I loved it but it didnt have the wedding scence i so wanted. thank for your stories.
El Gringo Loco chapter 40 . 9/30/2006
A good ending to a very bumpy ride. Lena it seems has inherited some violent tendencies and will need a bit of adjustment.

A sequel dealing with Kyle and Sean's trial would be nice. Both would have to be gut wrenching for Sara. The touch of Grissom and Lady Heather was welcome too. Perhaps this too could be expanded on in a later story.