Reviews for Swing, Swing, Swing on a Summer Day
MOSHIxMOSHI chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
:O So fluffy but not over used, I love it. _
heyitsmellie chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was way too sweet. And OMG! It's summer. Oh the irony. I just clicked a story and the title was, THIS! God, now I wanna play Kingdom Hearts 2 now just to see some Roxas and Namine.
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I liked it o.o
cagedxsongxbird chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Very cute! And I really don't think they were TOO crazy... I actually loved how they all acted! You did a great job! I loved it!
Max606 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Nice sweet story.
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I LUVD IT! luvd it luvd it LUVD IT! *sqeals* ...

-.- sorry.
twilight star16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
that made me go aw! you're never too old for the swings! i still love them! and icecream too!
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Sorry I never reviewed. I read it like months ago, but I wasn't a member of Fanfiction yet, so I guess I forgot. Heh... I need to work on my memory skills. Well, this is really good! Why would you think that someone would flame it? I mean really, there weren't that many errors and originality is still good!

Make more fanfics soon after you finished Angles in Flight!
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
ah! this is a good story!

i like how you portrayed Namine, kairi not so much! that so sweet at the end. i can just imagine Roxas leaning againist a poll. he must have looked so cool!

oh, and i was trying to message you, but i have to wait two minuets. and that is like forever so i am gonna say what i want to now.

ok, so i created the sequel to Accidental Love called Fate Together.

first chapter is out, second soon to be hopefully!

R&R please.

ok, bye
KasperLassie chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
*squeals* That was so sweet! Roxas would TOTALLY have acted like that. Not to mention that Kairi would eventually start acting a bit like Sora if they started going out...I think Namine was a bit OOC...but you can't really get around that unless it seems like she already knows what you're going to do half the time...
White Simplicity chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
LMAO KAIRI's BRILLIANT! I had a feeling that he'd be behind them or something listening to their conversation xD haha. Boy I would be so embarassed if I said all those things about Roxas and he heard.

Great Job. x3 it.
hikaolover2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
i Luv the story it was awesome and sweet i luv Roxas
Erin chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
lots of fluff. i like that. i decided to read your profile, and i saw that your favorite couple is SatoshixxRisa i love them too. they are my favorite next to NaminexxRoxas. cant wait till you finsih your other story.
Angela chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
tehe... i like it :)
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
so fluffy... I liked it a lot, I was smiling throughout the entire thing, and I liked how there were little un-important bits in it, like how they like to swing and her anti-drug fried ice-cream. *fav's*