Reviews for So Tired
Dree chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
please update
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
Aw...I really love this story and you stopped updating. Will you finish if I beg...pretty please finish writing and you'll be my hero!
DeanBean chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
Aw, this is really good,

more when you can :D

irishgirl9 chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Great story! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
izzy chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
please update this amazing story soon )
girlofcandy chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
yey i haven't been around fanfic much and missed your updates. i love it ) update soon!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I love this story. I think having a disease like that would bother Dean more than being afflicted by something supernatural.

Any more chapters? More, please!
ashlyns chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
"You get testicular cancer.”

Dean fidgeted uncomfortably. “Hey, watch what you say there, buddy.”

“The point is,” Sam continued. “I’m worried and not the kind of worry that’s going away whenever you say that you’re fine.”

lol, NO testicular cancer for's amazing that no one has written it tho..hmm...LOL, anyway, I love how it was John who refused to leave Dean behind. I love when writers try and redeem him somehow.

Ya, GO DEAN! Beat Bobby down! Poor guy, he's not doing to good, is he? Awe. Meed more soon please.
kokomocalifornia chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
stubborn dean! now hes in real trouble.
Nae chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
Yaye, new chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. I am so rockin this story. WOnderful job.
purehalo chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
It was a really good chapter

Great way to show Dean he's not as strong as he used to be, although i think he's still got quite a way to go before he admits it out loud!
Vee-sama chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
Great chapter...poor Dean! Arg...I feel so bad for would totaly suck...I wonder what he'll do now...if he isn't going to his family...and I doght he'll go back to bobby...can't wait till the next chapter, update soon please
The Emerald Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
just started 2 read this story nd i feel so sorry 4 dean

great story

plz update soon
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
It was a good chapter. I was thinking about this yesterday. By the way what you call a singlet we call a t-shirt. Thanks for updating!
ChaiGrl chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
I was so excited to see an update up from ya. This is a AWESOME story and I;m glad that you are still working on it. Enjoy the summer laziness while you can. LOL. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »