Reviews for Reward
eisu chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
AHHH! You promised that you'd finish this fiction, right? PLEASE UPDATE ! T_T Gawd, I need more of this.. but it's way back 2007 /3 anyways, I liked the prospect of Noda having feelings for Yankumi in chapter 8 (well, even though she's just assuming .. it was cute.) I ship Yankumi to a lot of other characters XD anyway, maybe the villain is Tomoya's sister? (well... based on the picture frame he looked at... so yeah? I think he's a good man and it's really sad how he fell in love with her...) I need closure so please do finish this fic!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
R u stll writing? It is a good story, please finish it.
AnimePrincess1501 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
This is a really interesting story! Are you going to update it soon though?
najla chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Your writing was exquisite.I loved how you detailed the Sawada and Kumiko keep up the good work.
Condh0116 chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
OMYGOSH please finish this story! I know it has been years but your story is so good and I need to know what happens. The suspense is killing me ahhhhh I love this fanfic so much!
luna chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Amazing chapter just like the others. :)
MaiaAlcippe chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
OH MY GOD. Please please finish the story. After all of the catalysts and the climax, how could I possibly just let this go. You're writing style is fantastic. I'm blown away by how much you thought about the characters and their personalities. Looking back, I'm surprised that everything in this story was started by a sweet and scandalous kiss.
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
oh boy why do you not have more! please hurry!
shooting07star chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
It's been how many years and yet I'm still waiting for an update of this awesome story. :)
kitten-dreamer chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Looks like you gave up this story since it's a been almost 5 years since an update... kinda sad since I think you have done a good job crafting your characters and creating suspense.
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I absolutley love your story, I hope Uchi and Shinohara are okay.

Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Sigh. 9 long chapters that have not moved at all after what? 5 years already or maybe 3 but even if I'm not sure and probably exaggerating. No, definitely almost 5 years since I read this when I was in high school and I'm supposed to have graduated college already, that's how loooooonnnnggggg I have been waiting for this wonderfully written story to be updated and completed! Sigh. When? Please, hahahaha, I am about to go mad and maybe, just maybe the rating could go higher like M? Will Uchi finally be saved? I know, i know, I'm being an ungrateful reader but you are an incredibly great author with skill so please? Update. :D take care and more inspiration. :)
ShadoweGoddess chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Damn you!

This story isn't finished! Gah! NO! MEAN! MORE! NEED MORE! MUST HAVE MORE!

I love it! OMG! *squeals*
Ro.Kitsune chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
its been a while since you updated this. please continue it soon.
Frustrated chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Are you kidding me? The story was finally getting good and you abandoned it? I really need to start checking whether these are complete or not. What a huge disappointment.