Reviews for Making Sense
fadedglass chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Only recently have I got into Lost and this story was so fantastic! I thought you got your characterization spot on, I could practically hear all three of them having this conversation. And the sex scene was hot!
pribsa chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This is the best Jate story here. So close to the characters and so hot. Jate so freaking rulez!

Amazing story,seriously!
JaterByHeart chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
My friggin god!

This was Amazing! Wow! I'm panting, just from reading this!

Wow. I mean.. Wow. This was SO hot. Seriously.

i need more Jatesmut written by you!

I'm an addict!

WOW!
Tahti chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Holy crap! *struggles to catch breath* I can't believe, I haven't read this earlier, such a gem! Definitely one of the best Jate smut around, you got everything perfectly, the characters and the mood of this fic. It's incredibly emotionaly intense and yet blindingly HOT! Lol Perfect combination and I think you captured their feelings really well.

And yes, I loved the ending too, but I'm also a fan of the initial flirting scene, brilliantly written! Not to mention the actual sex, which just left me a panting mess. ;)

You've got a true gift!
mikachoo chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
OMG i love this story! I've already reviewed on but I'm reviewing here too. Because it's so brilliant! The emotions and the tension is played out so perfectly, I can't think of a single thing I'd change! I really love the ending, where he has the 'sudden rush of tenderness'. Brilliant!
Bella1976 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This was great - sexy and true to character.
Luluz chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aw that was sweet. ack's such a sweetie, i love him
MissFantabulous chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was great! :)
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That's just about the sweetest ending...EVER! Aww I love it! Who knew Jex/smut, Soya and cute fluff could be put so well into one one-shot? I didn't. Bur you did it! Well done! :D Excellent, I loved it, esp how it was more than fucking.
tashacoll chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wow! brillant fic, you captured the characters wonderfully! great read, thanks!
Wanda chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This was so hot! It was really amazing! I hope I will read some more from you soon.
Elicia1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Beautiful fic. Your characterisation is spot on and the smut well written.
kmedh chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This was a beautiful fic! I absolutely loved it! Everything was just...WOW! Great job!

kmedh
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Very well done! And the sex scene was in good taste; not trashy like most. :D
ainsleyhayes chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Well now... oh my... wow! SO GOOD! The characterization was spot on. Seriously... fabulous. I loved take-charge-but-not-jackass Jack. This was brilliant. I loved the end. It was absolutely perfect! Really really well done story! Thanks so much for writing!