Reviews for Dynasty
fallout123 chapter 6 . 8/20
nn
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/16
*reads summary*
Well, good thing Sith consider walking up and killing your political opposition a perfectly valid and legal tactic.

Probably part of the reason non-Sith are most certainly not in charge. Sith can kill you, but if you even attempt to kill a Sith, you're family, friends, and the families of your friends will all be publicly tortured to death.
skywalkerchosenone chapter 45 . 7/26
I think this was my third time reading this whole story and I never get tired reading it! I wish this was the real original trilogy instead of the canon original trilogy, it would've been far more interesting and a better story! I always hated Leia and always will, seeing Luke hate her and her father, it was great!

The only thing that I wish for is a sequel. Emperor Darth Vader and Prince Luke Vader, that would be interesting and I would definitely read that! We can all wish for something right? Thanks for writing this awesome story!
theLittleKawaiiPen chapter 1 . 7/12
Aahh. Good old Dynasty. One of my most fab fanfics of ALL time! Many people in the reviewers' section keep on trying to correct a few things like: issues with the EU (Expanded Universe NOT the European Union) and Vader being called 'Darth'. But bear in mind how OLD this fanfic is. The first time I read this it was up on a REALLY OLD fanfic rec made in like the early 2000 or the late 90's. There weren't any PREQUELS. Expanded Universe wasn't fully out yet. With that basic knowledge I'm proud to say this is amazing and one of the best!
After reading the entire fanfic, i will say that it was amazing. it took me some effort to get your alterations to the universe down, but it was brilliant nonetheless. One of my favorite fanfics. It was great to see the more political aspect of Star Wars be written out, rather than sticking purely to the action. I also enjoyed the family aspect of the Siths. It was a great angle to portray.

Excellent work!
The reviewer chapter 45 . 5/1
I have a question do you even know the expanded universe and your oc I don't like them. Read "empire son" or "at the brink of darkness and shadow" to know how to write a good skywalker family fanfiction.
This was AMAZING! Thank you, both!️️️️️️️️️️️
Missjo1988 chapter 1 . 3/21
Seriously one of my favorite fan fics of all time.
Twackycat chapter 45 . 2/8
I absolutely loved this story! I still can't believe it's over, I also can't believe I read this entire story in two days... But it was so good that I couldn't put it down. I'm also really glad I decided to read this story, with it you built up on the idea of one your other stories that I really loved. Thank you for writing this.
The Hope Lions chapter 45 . 2/8
WOW! I started this days ago and finally am done. It's soooo long and soooo good. It's the last of your works for me to read, as it was so long i put it off, but i'm glad some snow made it possible for me to finally get to it. I loved it so so much, Anja is awesome. I love how you perfectly balanced sith-luke with Luke. The tone is perfect. Stopping to sleep was painful. I don't have the words to describe how much I loved it.
KMF-G chapter 45 . 2/5
Thanks for wonderful trip to Empire.
KMF-G chapter 21 . 2/4
At last the stupid bitch is gone YAY. Well, she was indoctrinated by Organa's, but how long it can take person to start thinking for themselves?
SiriuslyPink chapter 39 . 1/22
His first name is Anakin, not Darth. And his last name is Skywalker, not Vader. Darth Vader is just a Sith name. Every Sith goes by Darth Blank.
SiriuslyPink chapter 26 . 1/22
Why so much romance? It's not labeled as romance or as Luke/OC.
SiriuslyPink chapter 9 . 1/21
I really didn't like Luke's reaction to Leia in this chapter. Even for Dark Luke, I just can't see him reacting that way.
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »