Reviews for For All The Right Reasons
axellawliet chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
that was amazing! and you- stranger who writes amazing fanfiction- are godly for having created such a fine masterpeice :)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
How cute! Nicely written. No typos or anything... :)
Rainbowbubble chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
wow nice fanfiction :D

I love the way you describe everything from horo's view, he's just genius don't you agree? xD and you have a nice writingstyle - It's easy and fun to read

so two thumbs up here :D
Emerald Alchemist chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
I absoultely love this. One of (if not THE) best SK fanfic that I've ever read! :]
hakuoh chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
jghjhjgkgjfh lovely story, can't wait for the prologue 3
Daoiki chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Yay! I love this story so much (my writing pales in comparison.. .') Anyways, LONG LIVE THE YAOI!
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
XD loved it!
The 13th Jinx chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
That was sweet.

And not too long... just right..

It doesn't get boring, like most chapter fics.

me likes ;-)
Akirana chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
That was great. I hope u write the prologue soon
Kalana Fox chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Aw, great! Strangely, it's always the HoroRen chapter stories that are great while the one-shots kind of suck. Your chapter fic is no exception because I enjoyed every word of it. I loved the way you wrote it, it made me laugh a lot when Horo was musing to himself.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
I'm in the process of reading it and so far it's wonderful!

I'll have to read it some other time though, my little bro's going to use my laptop. For now, this beautiful fic is going straight to my favorites!

By the way, I liked the idea of Horo being the 'playboy' for once, giving Ren all the attention was getting a bit.. old for me ven if he IS my favorite.

P.S.

You've done such. a great. job on this. )
Enuo chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Well done. I enjoyed this little fic very much. You've got a gift for actually giving the characters some spirit... Unlike most of the Shaman King slash writers around here. My hat goes off to you.
werewolf26 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
by the way i so loved ren being on top!
werewolf26 chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
excellent! wonderful! awesome! perfect!
Phoenix Uchiha chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
this was 1 cool story, u must have been writing 4 years!