Reviews for Ambition
Gemini011 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
That was interesting, well thought out, and well executed. Grammar and occasionally spelling were a little problematic here and there, but not enough to kill my enjoyment of the story. I'll be checking out your other stuff now. :)

One thing I thought was particularly interesting was your characterization of Keel. Very unorthodox, but a lot of fun to read. Kaworu, meanwhile, was appropriately disturbing and inhuman.

Thanks for writing!
Gemini011 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
The Frenchman's body slid off the table onto the floor.

" That's one against. Any one else? "

Awesome.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
wow, never saw Keel as one of the good guys before. Kaworu as perverted alien is funny.
AidanPryde001 chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
Nice. All the way up to the end.
BLACKANGEL32076 chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
A good end to an awesome story. I look forward to see what you don next my man. If would recomend anything at thing point it would be to do a ten years later epilog chapter.

Keep up the good work. See ya on the EvaMonkey boards.
vic chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
i don't know, i just didn't like the way you wrapped up the ending of the story, it was too flat and confusing. I really enjoyed the fic as a whole, and i hope to read more of your stuff in the future. till later
Forever Rahhel chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
Since you haven't marked this completed I suppose you will write a sequel or an epilogue.

Keep it up.
Imperial guard chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
Good work, keep it up

just a couple of questions through

(1) is there any continuation in the AxS relationship?

(2) what is going to happen to the yui shinji dynamics?

how long do you plan to keep this going on for (not that i'm complaining mind you)

cheers,

Luke James McDonald
Neferius chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
And so it ends...but should it. Obviously ending it here makes sense and would be absolutly fine by me but...I don't know. It just feels like something else needs to be said and what that is I'm not sure I just have this feeling.

Regardless I really enjoyed this story. Entertaining from beggining to end and never a dull moment. Keep up the good work on any future story you may start and a I always say...

Read ya Later.
K-Chan chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
K-CHAN LIKE FIC. WRITE MORE FIC. HE TAKE YOU KEYS NOWS.

SEELE08 liked the fic too BTW. Finally a decent fic after a long dryspell on the internets.
NefCanuck chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Well, you certainly have presented a compelling tale. I'm just wondering what happens now because you've unleash the fury that is Yui Ikari on Gendo's sorry ass ) Great stuff
TheBladesEnd chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Wow, dude. You sure know how to tell a good story. You've got a thing for dialogue; powerful stuff.

I can't wait for your final chapter.
Despite chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Character development! Yes! A bit rare around here these days...

Most enjoyable. No doubt the ending will be quite satisfying...here's hoping.
jcmoorehead chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Good chapter, Gendo really is more of a prick then ever. Kaworu is a bit... bizarre but i'm really enjoying this fic so far, keep up the good work.
Neferius chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
What Yui did was great. I would of liked her to grab him by the face and pull him into a kiss but just before the kiss she would pull back then yell at him...that would crush him so much.

Great chapter with a lot of things finishing off but it's not done yet, so I'll see ya when you write the next one.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »