Reviews for Misty Eyed
purvy sage chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
The poems were excellent. :/)
Simple Daisy chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Haha, cute! XD
PaulaWaula chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOL i love the ending! i died laughing! Anyway... I've notived but in a couple of your stories, Neji is always the bad guy... Why?
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Omg, awesome! :)

Loved the ending part!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
OH MY GOSH. I'm inlove with this story.. It's so sweet! Especially the ending part.. It showed that everyone cared for Sakura. And I love Sasuke here, he's so sweet!
Retainit chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I really liked your story!

The end was hilarious! with Sakura yelling"Sasuke Harder!" and Naruto leaving while he was grinning!

Epic!
sophisticate chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nice Lemon...?

Haha sweet!
RecklessXRelentlessXRuthenia chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
um... nice lemon.
The plot is original and cool. I want a sequel.
FoamBanana chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
AH! After this I wanna commit suicide! But than again I remember how I would miss everything in the whole world, I loved it!
mednin chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
"The only thing standing in his way was her door. That was out of his way in an instant"

"There stood Sakura in a blanket and Sasuke was naked. He covered his parts by hugging Sakura from behind 'If you don’t mind, we would like some privacy. Good night dobe' ”

Best quotes from a SakuSasu fan fiction. Ever.
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
so kick butt! XD i liked it alot awesome!)
XxFallenAngelxX chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
IT WAS JUST PLAIN ASS KICKING SWET! :D THIS WAS AWESOME!

as a big fan reader, i would say you should continue with this story...you would get alot of reviews...ya know ...just sayin'...but thanks for the awesomeness (is that a word? oh yeah it is :O) ANYWAY! CONGRADES WITH THE GREATNESS (sorry, love useing the word 'ness') lol, sorry hyper...XD...well im gonna go and read some more of your fics...so BYE! _
Rayen Autumn King chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Plain ass Kicking Sweet. The ending is hallious. BROVO.

Rayen