Reviews for Cursed
Shane chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
I keep coming to this story hoping you will have finished it. It has been since 2008 so you probably will not finish it.:(
crazylame1 chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
Hello!
I would like to tell you how much I love this story. The way you wrote the entire piece - from setting decription to character development - was so captivating that I could not stop reading the story. I simply couldn't close my computer, even when my mom announced that it was time for lunch (and then later, apple pie!) I felt so many emotions when reading the story. The conflict inside Paul, Suze's despair as she got pulled into horrible situations time and time again, and Jesse's love for Suze (and vice versa)... it all seemed so real.
Even though this is an AU fanfic, you incorporated all the characters wondefully, especially CeeCee and Adam, even though they are minor characters! *laughs*
Ahh... the cliffhanger you left us with in this final chapter you posed, though. Must it have been this cliffhang-y? I can almost relate to the cliffhanger at the end of The Mark of Athena XD
I got the feeling that this story would be left unfinished as it has been six years already, even though you have recently updated a few of your other stories. Even so, I wanted to write this to let you know how mich I loved this story, as I had just finished re-reading the entire series yesterday!

Sincerely,
Afanwhohasgivenuphoperegardinganupdatebutstilllovesthisnonetheless :)

(I hope you didn't mind that slightly longer than average review XD)
Shane chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
I am once again here asking when you will be continuing this story?
Shane chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
Hi! I really hope you have not abandoned this story!
MidNightDreamer16 chapter 24 . 8/31/2012
I really wish you would come back and update this story! :c
Nodomme chapter 24 . 1/20/2012
It can't end like this! You probably won't even read this now, in 2012, but I'd do anything for this story to finish. Your language and your imagination. I loved every minut of this fanfiction.

With love from Sweden.
Potterhead264 chapter 24 . 11/4/2011
HERE YOU LEAVE iT! HERE! what kind of person are you. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese update you cant leave it there i love this story soooooooooooooooooooooo much
sacasim chapter 24 . 8/11/2011
GAH!

I spent 3 days reading this, only to skip to the end to see if there was a happy ending. And seeing there is no ending :(

You are an amazing writer and your writing style is something to be aspired to. Thanks for the read, please finished it if you can.

x
dazedandconfused1331 chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
AHHH! it's been three years! please please PLEASE tell me you're finishing this story! it's too good NOT to finish! You can't leave me hanging, PLEASE! I beg you!
sospiro765 chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
I really have enjoyed reading this story... and am now really sad that I realize that you probably won't write any more chapters and that it ends at a big plot point.

You do a wonderful job of characterizing each person within the story and their roles are all very clear and have distinct intention. The descriptions within the scenes add greatly to the overall plot and are never over-done. The dialogue between characters is intelligent and directly corresponds to what (in my head) works perfectly with the character's motives and personalities. Overall, this is a great story and I would personally love it if you updated one final chapter to tie everything up. :
ShineInTheStorm chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
Dude this story wins SO HARD. I'm completely busting through it, I CAN'T STOP READING. You totally rock my neon green socks.
Harlequin99 chapter 24 . 5/22/2010
I LOVE this story so much! It's not exactly how Susannah met Jesse in the book, but it has the same characters and it still has the mediator aspect and it's very well written.

I love how you included the witch trial aspect aswell, as this did happen and it beings a serious aspect to the fanfic, and it also adds to the tension as everyone feared the witchfinders, because they could do nothing if they were accused as being a witch, and only after the trials they'd realise they were innocent but by then they were already dead!

I've enjoyed every chapter of this fanfic, and after this chapter I really hope you update soon, as I really need to find out what happens next!

P.S. I would have reviewed each chapter, but I couldn't wait to read the next one!
Paige chapter 24 . 2/7/2010
I just finished this. I spent hours in my bed, feeling sock for Susannah and for Jesse- and HOT for Paul, rawr. I thought Chapter 24 would be the end with a title like 'Susannah's Sacrifice'... but to no avail, huh? I guess I will be kept forever in the dark.
ilovepuffystickers chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
WOW...

this is...~

AH~MAZING!11
permanently.discombobulated chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
yea you go girl, kick some ass

an action packed (pun intended) chapter

lurve coco