Reviews for Ebony Glass
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
As always a masterpiece from the great Ravyn..XD

I would have liked an update of Trade Winds and Little One for a side toppings too..-hint-hint- XD

It was really fun and great and everything I would have asked for and more.. Have I mentioned how much I love you?

Possessiveness -check.. a bit mellow though..XD

Lime - check

Action - check

Suspense - check..

Blah, blah, blah- check

Oh what the hell, it's all in there.. And there it goes to my favorite stories list..
kike chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Cool, That was just great... you had me glue to my computer... i didn't want to stop until the end... and that is saying something... I do hope there is a next chapter, right? Just in case, already add it to my favorites...

Great Job, Love it.
moni chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I love it!*gives a thumbs up*.
McTuve chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Another amazing story. I don't know how you do it, you just do. I already can't wait till your next update, and to possible future stories!
princess-oro chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
it has been such a long time since i reviewed any fics but i just had to review tis fic! its awesome,fabulous & just plain wicked! i luv it! at first, i was kinda reluctant to read tis fic cos i dun usually read werewolf fics but then, tis was written by u so i just had to read it! & i absolutely didn't regret it! keep up the gd job!
squeels chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
AH! It was a long chapter! THANK YOU! I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY! I can't wait to read about the run...oh that will be something I'll be anticipating. UPDATE sooN! or whenever you can. LOVE the story.
whoknoez chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Awesome story! Lovin' it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
luvHaru7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Well done, Ravyn! *glomp* This has to be the most complete and well-rounded piece I've read in a great while. Congradulations and thank you!
localsamurai chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I love your stories. Keep it up.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow! This is a great story! Can't wait for the update!
MikaylaMae chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I think this is a really wonderful bit of writing. I love Having Kamatari and Cho here without them being the bad guy's! The actions were realistic and I stayed interested the whole time. The interaction between Kenshin and Kaoru was highly entertaining, I want more! If you ever decided to do more on love this story I would love it! I loved it, great job!
Rei chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Great Job!

This was such an excellent read...I love the emotions that you caught.

Time well spent!
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
update soon pls

i love ur story
Reiko chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I LOVED this story. From what I've seen, there are not a lot of werewolf fanfics this engaging. Please tell me that it will be continued? *puppy dog eyes*
peavine85 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Thank you for spoiling us so.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »