Reviews for Ebony Glass
Kaoru4 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was simply amazing. This has just jumped into the top favorite stories for pretty much ever. I just can't express how amazing and breathtaking this first chapter was. I can't even imagine how any other chapters will be because this first one just absolutely blew me away. Wow... wow. I can't wait to read about the run. It's... wow. I just can't wait.

I loved this to death, and will be awaiting the next installment with baited breath. I had thought of making the trip to the library because I was in dire need of a great read but wow. You've just completely made me stop everything I was doing in my tracks.

Gods... the interaction between Kenshin and Kaoru... simply divine. And the characters and their depth. Wow. I just can't comprehend the magnitude of it. Breathtaking.

Now to go to read the snippet in your lj.

"The others were arranged from shades of gray and brow. She was the only gray on black"

brown. _ Just if you wanted to know, that's all.
Makotojs chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
It's beautiful _

Please continue
Cataracta chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I like it! Update soon!
LadyShiin chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
_ whee wolf-fic!

Liked it very, very much Ravyn good job.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
*applaudes* Nice job...this is a shorter version of that werewolf fic idea you had posted on your profile page sometime ago or is it that you've decided to shorten it instead?

This was -indeed- a little different from your usual works but I liked it nonetheless. Made me fuzzy...as always.

Congratulations on getting nominated for the RKRC awards! I'm just glad I'm not running against you...I would've been seriously screwed if that would've happened.

Good luck with your future projects.!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13