Reviews for Ebony Glass
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I loved it! I'm going to the sequel now!
noname00 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
The fic was great
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
this is a great story
semora chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like how you described pack dynamics.
Gabi1994 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i love Kaoru's personality. you nailed it _
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Yay, RuroKen werewolves!

"It was one thing to deal with a short redhead, but both Aoshi and Sano were tall and held enough muscle to be threatening." Very nice. (grin)

Oh good grief, heaven help "Kamatari-sensei's" kiddos!

Lol, "Like Misao keeps Aoshi"...
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love this story!
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I don't normally do werewolf stories, but this one drew me right in. It wasn't just that the characters were familiar, it was the story itself. The pacing was quite good, and overall plot was well done. I have to say, after reading a few of your stories that I like your writing style and look forward reading more. Now I'm going to have to look up that sequel I saw...

Leika
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, Ebony Glass, has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Rurouni Kenshin Weekly Poll. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Rurouni Kenshin Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame forum / index . php ? board 42.0

Thank you for sharing your work with us!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love this story. Though there was a small detail that bugged me; wolves (and dogs in general) don't actually chew their food (prompted by this sentence "rip away a mouthful and then falling back down to chew and swallow."). Wolves/dogs just rip off chunks and swallow (their teeth aren't really well-suited for chewing anyway). :)
Aya-Shoru chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
what, the end of the chapter? no! are you writing more? this is really really good!
katato2013 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Good, good, good, good.

I mean, really.

What else can I say?
rurouni dee chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great story!
ihearrtsushi chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I love werewolves I love Rurouni Kenshin omg seriously love this story. I like your weres.. And of course Kenshin had to be an alpha. You can even see it in the show. A natural leader.

Anyway, have read the sequel to this as well. Just know if you make a sequel to that one, I'd definitely be interested.. As I'm sure others would be too.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008