Reviews for Ebony Glass
Tsuki-kiba chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
eek! where the rest?
Adrian St. James chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Hey, I liked the story a lot. Nothing really bad to say about it and the only thing I would have liked more was if it was longer or had a sequel to it.

Adrian
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I can't tell you how many times I've read and enjoyed your stories.

-LadySorrow
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
okay, so I woke up this morning absolutely convinced that I HAD to read this story, but not being able to remember anything about it other than that Kaoru turned into a wolf, and Kenshin was also a wolf that had a wolfy crush on her, and have spent hours trying to find it again, and I have to say that it was time well spent
Naruto's Boo chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
love it!
Haruko chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is really, REALLY good!
Ambrosien chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I adore this story! One of the best AU Rurouni Kenshin fanfiction's i've come across. Great work!
mannd chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Have read this a few times, but couldn't remember where I had found it... I really enjoyed it, is this sort of based on Wolf's Howl by Roberts?

D
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Have I reviewed this at before? I sure hope not, but here goes. I've decided that with how long your chapters are I should just leave the review window open while I read, and then put down things as I notice them.

The various ways you tried to make a werewolf culture were good. I noticed that there were a few...colloquialisms? that you suited to them personally. "We'll need all the leg we can get." and such.

Also you did a pretty good job,(Better than most anyone else I've seen,) at switching viewpoints without adding an obvious divider and making it obvious that the viewpoints were switched immediately. I might have been a bit confused the first time I read it, but not now either from having read it before or because I've actually had enough sleep. :)

Eh, well I got too caught up in the story and didn't get anything else. But that in and of itself speaks volumes for your writing ability don't you think?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT!
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aww that was just such a sweet story though I feel that it should be continued instead of just a one shot...though that might be just too much to ask.
Shortie-Love chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
this is so long it amazed me! wow! good work, i liked it alot, but i got kinda lost at all it was really great one shot.
poems2songs chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Loved this! I liked how Kaoru's character was developted.
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
cool story
The Junebug chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I'm not really used to reading werewolf stories based off Rurouni Kenshin, but it's definitely a nice change! I really like how you wrote this. I never got bored once or skipped a line, and everything flowed together perfectly in my mind. Please update, because I for one am definitely going to check back on this story!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »