Reviews for Ebony Glass
Tsuki-kiba chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
eek! where the rest?
Adrian St. James chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Hey, I liked the story a lot. Nothing really bad to say about it and the only thing I would have liked more was if it was longer or had a sequel to it.

MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I can't tell you how many times I've read and enjoyed your stories.

Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
okay, so I woke up this morning absolutely convinced that I HAD to read this story, but not being able to remember anything about it other than that Kaoru turned into a wolf, and Kenshin was also a wolf that had a wolfy crush on her, and have spent hours trying to find it again, and I have to say that it was time well spent
Naruto's Boo chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
love it!
Haruko chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is really, REALLY good!
Ambrosien chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I adore this story! One of the best AU Rurouni Kenshin fanfiction's i've come across. Great work!
mannd chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Have read this a few times, but couldn't remember where I had found it... I really enjoyed it, is this sort of based on Wolf's Howl by Roberts?

evilteddybear chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Have I reviewed this at before? I sure hope not, but here goes. I've decided that with how long your chapters are I should just leave the review window open while I read, and then put down things as I notice them.

The various ways you tried to make a werewolf culture were good. I noticed that there were a few...colloquialisms? that you suited to them personally. "We'll need all the leg we can get." and such.

Also you did a pretty good job,(Better than most anyone else I've seen,) at switching viewpoints without adding an obvious divider and making it obvious that the viewpoints were switched immediately. I might have been a bit confused the first time I read it, but not now either from having read it before or because I've actually had enough sleep. :)

Eh, well I got too caught up in the story and didn't get anything else. But that in and of itself speaks volumes for your writing ability don't you think?

kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aww that was just such a sweet story though I feel that it should be continued instead of just a one shot...though that might be just too much to ask.
Shortie-Love chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
this is so long it amazed me! wow! good work, i liked it alot, but i got kinda lost at all it was really great one shot.
poems2songs chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Loved this! I liked how Kaoru's character was developted.
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
cool story
The Junebug chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I'm not really used to reading werewolf stories based off Rurouni Kenshin, but it's definitely a nice change! I really like how you wrote this. I never got bored once or skipped a line, and everything flowed together perfectly in my mind. Please update, because I for one am definitely going to check back on this story!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »