Reviews for Ebony Glass
Shirou Shinjin chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
See, now I'm waiting for the truck to hit something large and brown. Then they get out and... did you ever play Starcraft? There's this excellent scene where they his a Zergling, and say "but they don't come out this far", and then they get eated by a Hydralisk. It was funny. Hmm... out of hot chocolate...

Ooh; actionoriffic. *munches on popcorn* But where's Kaoru's bokken? I mean, surely she has at least a shinai hiding someone. Admittedly, battle cries would be difficult for a wolf holding a sword in its mouth...

And we get to meet Kenshin. Hmm... I'm not entirely sure what these "runs" are about. Context suggests they need to get out as wolves once in a while to blow off steam or something.

Maybe if they don't they explode. Yes, that is clearly the reason. Spontaneously exploding wolf people. *nod nod*

Hmm... Kenshin seems testy. He said before he hadn't spent enough time in puppy form... perhaps he is feeling explody this morning... I seem to use a lot of ellipses, don't I...

“Wake the girls. We’re going to need all the leg we can get.”

He's not going to go chopping their legs off now, is he? I mean, that would be cool, but somewhat mean.

I wonder who her would-be-trackers are. Grey, white and black and solid black. Perhaps... Okina and Aoshi? Nah; they wouldn't be that bad at finding a bleeding wolf. Kenshin and Aoshi. Hmm; maybe Kaoru's just really good at hide-and-seek.

Oh noes! Kaoru isn't eating her bones. Is that kinda like how parents tell their children to eat their vegetables? "Now Kaoru, eat your bones or you won't grow up big and strong!"

Also, I really hope those hunters have high-tailed it. For their sake. To a different country. Hopefully, they'll have changed sexes, too, by the time Kenshin gets emotionally attached to Kaoru.

Aww. Poor Kaoru. She seems lonely. Kenshin will fix that. You mentioned citrus earlier. I shall bide my time. Also, now I regret eating the last of *my* bacon last night. Fiddlesticks.

*more mopey Kaoru* Leave it to Ayame to ask the *tough* questions. :) Also, "Kenny" is getting serious. Oh joy!

“I say a week before you jump her bones. Do I have any takers?” Me! Me! I'll put... $50 on, let's say... *two* weeks. I mean, this IS Kenshin we're talking about...

And AWW Kenshin's cuddling the emotionally scarred pups. Oh, and Kaoru. And their parents were *murdered*? Hmm... interesting. I suppose Watsuki never told us where Ayame and Suzumi's parents went.

And now Kaoru's back to her usual defiant self. Trying to contain Kaoru is like putting a lightly oiled Aoshi with a bow around his neck in Misao's room and saying "don't touch."

Oh dear. Hunters again. And now Kaoru's gone and volunteered to be the distraction. Typical. And don't think I didn't notice Sano's comment about Kenshin sniffing Kaoru. Echi.

Also, Kaoru should consider taking up a career as a Disney stunt-wolf. I mean, all those movies they make about wolves (talking and non-talking), she could make a killing. Lots of money, too.

The inter-wolf body language is hilarious. The depictions are just so perfect. Let's see... Kenshin gets cranky, Kaoru gets cranky, Kenshin kisses Kaoru, Kaoru kisses him back. I think I've read this bit before... repeatedly. Oh don't mind me; I'm not saying I don't enjoy it :P

Also, these weres have a thing about biting, don't they? Do they, perchance, have some kind of jaw infection that makes them need to bite stuff? Maybe they should get that looked at. Maybe get some penicillin.

And a nice bit of WAFF to end with. Very enjoyable, and a refreshingly original idea. On to Wolf Kin!
Scented Candles chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
As usual, fast paced and a delicious read. i like reading your stories because of the steamy tenderness plus you write a kick-butt Kaoru so yeah... _ This was lovely...
Bethrezen chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Good story.
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I throughly enjoyed this story. You took a fresh idea and turned it into something very interesting. Your portrayal of wolf packs and their behavior was very correct-you did some great research! (I'd love to have the links you mentioned at the end of the story, but couldn't find them on your LJ.) This story reminded me of why I loved the Julie's Wolf Pack books as a child. :-)

My one critique would be to reread the story and fix the few typos that were there. It slows the flow a little. I believe they were more towards the beginning and middle.

If you ever decide to write up a sequel for this or at least something similar I would be thrilled to read it! :-D Great job! It's going on the favorites!
joy chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
You must continue this story and your other god damn

one's too, thi may seem straight forward but heck I

don't care! I love it.
anonymoose chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I've never been a fan of the supernatural story lines, but this was amazing! I love how everything just seems to blend easily together. I just couldn't stop reading. Not a dull moment. Thank you!
Saphyrlle chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I saw wolfkin was on so I started with this... as always, your work is supreme.
Ghato chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
dude cool man like awesome I love all wolves. i love your characters . i love any kind of wolf i love baltoi love kiba i love all wolves
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I Love it!
Kairi16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
This is such a great fic i wish that you would please continue and write more to it soon. plzz... UGH you just have to love kenshin and karou as werewolves...ah! keep up the good work.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I absolutly love this story!In fact I love all of your stories!I do hope you'll be adding on to this one and soon:)
Mia Hoshifaia chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Nice job! I love this story. It is a mixture of one of my favorite show and my favorite animal. You are a good writer and I like the way that you showed the different ways that the packs are lead. You should write a sequel!

Note: I can't seem to find the deleted scenes on your live journal.
Kokari chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
that was a really cute story! please keep writing stories such as that one i really enjoyed it!_!
Swordsoul2000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
cool, so very, very very, cool! love it!

update? soon?
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow this story is really intersting i hope you write more
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »