Reviews for Remnant
Risa Aika Senju chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift cane on while I was reading this. It's still on. Holding back tears, nursing a broken heart. For the sake of a ppiece of my soul, I've decided says and Sasuke live
Happy-go-lucky-chick chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
amazing! very sweet and sad, this sounds like it could be in a real episode or something! impressive o.O
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Captivating, short and sweet, despite the lingering bitter after-taste. Good job on this!
omurice chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*clapclap* That quote in the beginning is one of my favorites and you utilized it very well!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Please make a sequal! My imagination can't think of what could have happened. So help my poor mind, and please make a sequal!
Sekiryu chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Yo. Moshi moshi. I know this is late but, I reviewed, right? Actually, I meant to do this sooner, but well, let's just say life didn't go as well as I plan it to be...anyway...argh!you’re mean, trying to kill them off like that! But I like the ending not clearly stating sakura's death, I'm pretending that she's very much alive and kicking (talk about denial ). I hate it when she dies in a fic.
Trust's Messenger chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
that...was... freaking AWESOME! sad but very beautiful. he finally realized that she wasn't just a crazy fangirl. i'm not sure what to think of the ending. maybe sakura died and sasuke went on living...alone and sad.

but anyways it was great! keep up the good work. i had to take a break from the funny sasusaku fics for a while and go onto somethin dramatic
Andrea8000 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
SEQUAL SRQUAL SEQUAL! please O.O
Emriel chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
it's a replacement techique right? And well... i dunno. hope sa-chan didn't die?
the general girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
plz make a sequel!
azngirls3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was really good! I liked it alot. It almost made me cry, or maybe I'm just super emotional... it's still good. I'm surpised that no one has reviewed yet.
DarkYeuX chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
AW! OMFG! PLEASE UPDATE! AWESOME ONESHOT!

LOVE IT!1