Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
Hobbyfarmer chapter 20 . 11/17
I have loved this story every time I have read it. I am surprised Harry does not visit the Grangers.
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 11/16
This was BRILLIANT! Perfect blend of angst, plot, and character development. Keep up the good work!
licha.s chapter 21 . 10/24
great story.. i hope i find a sequel.. but ill still follow this story just in case you announce one here. keep up the goo work!
Michaelkoc1 chapter 17 . 9/25
Expelliarmus, stupefy and incarcerous. How unimaginative.. And not even silently cast. Is Harry 15 in your story?
smiles2go chapter 21 . 6/25
Really and Truly Excellent! Thank you
anaraz chapter 21 . 6/2
theLadyCheshire chapter 21 . 4/14
Well done! Your villain managed to challenge both heroes, which I find uncommon for crossovers, and you did well with characterization.
wasApatheticLambchoppi chapter 19 . 1/30
Ehhhhh I saw this coming. I seriously wanted this to be gen with great platonic friendship, but you decided to make it lovey dovey. :( Ergh. Still, great story all the same- I LOVE how you made Harry go bad for a short time. Wish that instead of Giles telling Buffy to have him stop, it had happened this way though: Harry, so consumed by anger and hate, decided to do what Macnair wanted to do to his "filthy" muggle friends. CRUCIO! and as Macnair screamed and laughed on the ground, thinking that his master had finally returned, Buffy (or Giles) would scream NOO STOP! and would grab onto his arm. Harry would realize exactly what he was doing and would stop. BOOM. I wish you had done that, but whatevs. :D Maybe an alternate ending? Anywho, I don't think I'll read the epilogue, mostly because I really didn't want Buffy and Harry to get together. Its your story, and I seriously LOVED it, but bit too cliche for my tastes. :) Great job though, and even though I liked the X-Men one better, this Harry's troubled past and inner evil was MUCH more fascinating. Maybe the Harry in that story will be similar? Anyway, loved it, and please keep writing!
wasApatheticLambchoppi chapter 7 . 1/30
So far I'm loving this story entirely too much. Usually I just make one big review at the end of a story, but this chapter really hit me and I had to review. That line- " But, Harry liked to think it had been relief." actually made me tear up. Wonderful writing. :)
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 1/4
Ah... looks like Harry lost his friends in the war. Too bad.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 1/4
Intriguing start. Melancholic, but with hope.
Tarix chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
A very sweet HarryBuffy story :)
nmn chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Chim Cheree chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
Did they really just leave a wounded Macair alone? No Aurors, Azkaban, whatever?!
Chim Cheree chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I only just realized the story is complete, you can't imagine how happy I was.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »