Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
HeraldSaysNO chapter 21 . 11/5
The best Harry Potter/ Buffy crossover I have read so far. I like the open ending too, and as you mentioned, it leaves room for a sequel. Although, considering that it has been over ten years, the possibility for a sequel is very slim. But hey, you can still hope, right?
Simianpower chapter 13 . 10/19
Once again: "Harry didn't tell... He could have explained..." But he didn't. Again. And because of that this story sucks. I know there are only another 8 chapters to go, but I'm officially fed up. I just don't care any more for this artificial tension bullshit. This story is... not good. And I like the HP/Buffy crossover most of the time.
Simianpower chapter 12 . 10/19
Boring. Major viewpoint problems. You're trying to build tension by having everyone NOT tell each other what's going on, and it's irritating. Everyone's all like, "I have a seeeeeecret!" and thus nothing happens. I guess the warning's there in the tags: "Angst". But this isn't just angst, it's artificially created angst because nobody's talking. Hence: boring. This is like a darker version of an episode of Three's Company. Not sure if I'll keep reading if this keeps going on because it stopped being interesting a few chapters ago.
Simianpower chapter 11 . 10/19
Walden McNair was Voldemort's resident torturer? No. That was Bellatrix Lestrange. And that was true even by the end of book 5. All of that pronoun game crap for something that's not even accurate.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 10/18
Good start to the story, but it's getting stale. This intentional "tee-hee, I have a secret" thing the author has going on is annoying. There's no reason for Harry to actively avoid, IN HIS OWN HEAD, thinking about what the fuck is going on. Nobody plays the pronoun game in their own thoughts.
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 4/25
fabulous.:D
Echo864 chapter 21 . 2/21
Hands down one of the best Harry Potter/Buffy crossovers I have ever read! This story is a credit to both fandoms and I'm so glad I found it! I look forward to reading more of your work :)
bub23453 chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Well, not sure if you're still writing since your last fic hasn't been updated in 4 years... but great work on this fic. The resolution while coming pretty quickly, at least got everything out of the way.
Byakugan789 chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Mcnair? But he was a smalltime hack. Why does everyone keep making him bigger?
bub23453 chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
Yes I know I said I wouldn't review until the last chapter, but I actually had another thought cross my mind which I'm wondering if you talked about at all. What would happen to a vampire if he was apparated to a house that he wasn't invited to?
bub23453 chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
YES! Got it right, even though the spelling was wrong lol! Great chap too. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes down. Won't review again till the end so you won't be getting another 10 reviews from me lol.
bub23453 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
GAH! Every time I think I got it, you make me realise it's not it lol. So it was a death eater at the graveyard. the only ones i can think of are mulciber and McNair. I'm gonna go with McNair since he was the one who worked for exterminating creatures so he seems the sadistic type.

And LOL Sorry if I'm annoying you with the reviews when it's been years since the story finished.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Since Voldemort was really only noticeable in England it would stand to reason this guy is from there too. Death eaters with beards...or at least mustache...can't remember. The old crowd from azkaban had wild beards, but there were several of them and they weren't well described. Could be one of the newer recruits I suppose.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
A wizard is never late... nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he intends too. ;p
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Actually it's not that difficult for people to apparete to places they've never been. I guess this wasn't written at the time you did this, but in the 6th book part of the apparation test was to apparate to a point on a map. Ron failed the first time because he left an eyebrow behind. Oh, earlier than that it was mentioned that Charlie failed his first time too, apparating 200 miles south of the place he was headed, but he passed on the second try.

The pants hanging down thing started in prisons... it was a sign that you were willing to sell your asshole for favors. Since in the slums (black and white) having a record and time is something of a strange badge of honor, the trend, misunderstood as it was, spread to the rest of the population. It would have stayed there, except that a number of black rapists became multimillion dollar musical sensations and everything from their cloths to their mannerisms to their...lack of culture...became something popular to be sought after. Thus how declaring yourself to be a gay prostitute became hipster mainstream... feel free to gag.
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »