Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 4/25
fabulous.:D
Echo864 chapter 21 . 2/21
Hands down one of the best Harry Potter/Buffy crossovers I have ever read! This story is a credit to both fandoms and I'm so glad I found it! I look forward to reading more of your work :)
bub23453 chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Well, not sure if you're still writing since your last fic hasn't been updated in 4 years... but great work on this fic. The resolution while coming pretty quickly, at least got everything out of the way.
Byakugan789 chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Mcnair? But he was a smalltime hack. Why does everyone keep making him bigger?
bub23453 chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
Yes I know I said I wouldn't review until the last chapter, but I actually had another thought cross my mind which I'm wondering if you talked about at all. What would happen to a vampire if he was apparated to a house that he wasn't invited to?
bub23453 chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
YES! Got it right, even though the spelling was wrong lol! Great chap too. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes down. Won't review again till the end so you won't be getting another 10 reviews from me lol.
bub23453 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
GAH! Every time I think I got it, you make me realise it's not it lol. So it was a death eater at the graveyard. the only ones i can think of are mulciber and McNair. I'm gonna go with McNair since he was the one who worked for exterminating creatures so he seems the sadistic type.

And LOL Sorry if I'm annoying you with the reviews when it's been years since the story finished.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Since Voldemort was really only noticeable in England it would stand to reason this guy is from there too. Death eaters with beards...or at least mustache...can't remember. The old crowd from azkaban had wild beards, but there were several of them and they weren't well described. Could be one of the newer recruits I suppose.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
A wizard is never late... nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he intends too. ;p
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Actually it's not that difficult for people to apparete to places they've never been. I guess this wasn't written at the time you did this, but in the 6th book part of the apparation test was to apparate to a point on a map. Ron failed the first time because he left an eyebrow behind. Oh, earlier than that it was mentioned that Charlie failed his first time too, apparating 200 miles south of the place he was headed, but he passed on the second try.

The pants hanging down thing started in prisons... it was a sign that you were willing to sell your asshole for favors. Since in the slums (black and white) having a record and time is something of a strange badge of honor, the trend, misunderstood as it was, spread to the rest of the population. It would have stayed there, except that a number of black rapists became multimillion dollar musical sensations and everything from their cloths to their mannerisms to their...lack of culture...became something popular to be sought after. Thus how declaring yourself to be a gay prostitute became hipster mainstream... feel free to gag.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
huh, odd for someone to get the timelines almost matched up. They're usually much further appart. BTVS started in 1997 and Harry did the deathly hallows in 1997, so he'd be done with the series in time for Buff to go visit her dad for the summer of PTSD.

And wow, this was written nearly a decade ago, heh, sry.

All considered not a bad opening to a story. See you in a chapter or 2.
bub23453 chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Damn lol. A/N 2 makes me kind of doubt my previous guess...

Hmm. If it's not Grindelwald, maybe Karkaroff? I do remember he was described as having a Moustache.
bub23453 chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
LOL I'm not sure if you still write fics or if you even check this profile. Just found this thanks to DLP and finding it really interesting so thought I might as well play this game. I think it's Grindelwald. Let's see if I'm right :)
gunghoun chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
I'm not sure I feel like reading any further than this chapter. I just don't understand the wussification obsession people have with Harry Potter. This idea that they can and should have Harry be a monster-slaying badass, but at the same time have him be a giant, soppy, worthless vagina. It isn't fun to read, and it isn't good characterization.

I'll try to get a bit further but for anyone reading this review who would be turned off by this sort of characterization, be warned. About halfway through the story, Harry can apparently be summed up as "needs someone to wipe away his tears, and also probably wipe his worthless ass for him too."
dimriver chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Well I like this story a lot. I mean I must be on at least a half dozen times reading it.
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »