Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
AnAncientBard chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Pretty bloody good!
10/10
Hope the sequel is good and/or exists!
CharmingButIrrational chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
...ok dude come on as soon as he mentioned the name rupert with a british accent, everyone and especially buffy and willow should have mentioned G-man...i mean you dont even have them saying anything like hey thats funny we know a guy named Rupert who is british...sheesh
sylvelle chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Well That was unexpected, Angel not the Wizard. Still not sure who this is.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Worst possible person Malfoy.. If you are AU.
tgcgoddess chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I love the idea of being able to apparate to an unfamiliar area by going to the "Welcome to..." sign. It just seems cosmically right somehow. I shall steal this idea and make it my new head-cannon.
kffs chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
Awesome story - very well done!
Thoroughly enjoyed your writing style and plot.

Best of luck with whatever you're working on now, and thanks for writing!
Certo123 chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
hi fan of the story loved it and was wondering if you ever thought of doing a sequel or what
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
This crossover was one that I didn't quite see working at first glance despite my interest from the excerpt. I was proven, delightfully, wrong. It not only works, it works marvelously, brilliantly, it garners all possible positive adjectives. There is little that has entertained me so well lately and I must thank you for writing something so engaging. Keep the cogs turning, I anticipate your next great work!
veritgo chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Just finished reading this, after being pretty much unable to put it down. Well written, entertaining, and a bit heart wrenching in places. Great story, hope you do write a sequel some day.
Neeros chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
Awesome story! I really hope you make that sequel!
kildar2010 chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Wow what a story, i was never really into buffy but now i'm going to go and look it up
So please post a sequal as your Fic Rocks!
electric2book chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Would have loved to see a sequel to this one, but understand your reasoning in not starting something you can't finish. Loved the plot and characterizations and hope to see you writing more again soon!
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
ULP! I'd been fleeing if I was MacNair, rather than rubbing it in about the Cruciatus curse... An angry Harry is a DANGEROUS Harry!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 5/28/2013