Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
Warden Valdr chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Absolutley amazing fic which had great elements throughout. The characterization was spot on with the interactions flowing perfectly. Add in some humour, spot of romance and awesome eaction you have created a trully compelling fic. Well done and I hope you do a sequel.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
This visit would have been perfect to take everyone for a ride on his broom. (No Inuendo Intended)
CheddarTrek chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
That was great :)

I think your characterization of Giles and his developing relationship with Harry was my favorite bit. Nice.
CheddarTrek chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
This is great so far :)

Some things don't quite add up properly, but they're minor details on the whole. Overall this is great fun.
gail19 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
found on a favs list and decided to take a peek. Looks like fun.
CTDragon chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
Hello. First I want to complement your story: it was very interesting. actually it was amazing :) I liked it a lot. However, I think I have to point that your fighting scenes a bit unrealistic. In real fight there is no time to chit chat, maximum is shot orders, directions or cries for help. Also battle harden veterans don't lose their attention on the battle field for discussion. It's done after the battle is over and they are at safe place or at least all of their enemies are dead and they are sure of the fact. If you want to make writing fighting scenes more realistic I would suggest watching different martial arts competition and if you have time try any of the close contact martial arts.

Regards,

CTDragon
piltad chapter 21 . 4/26/2012
This was such an amazing story I am so very happy that I found this reallly hope that someday you decide to continue on with this story. LOVE IT
Hachichiyyin chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Great fic.
Ninja Master chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Awesome Angel is back booyah!
Ninja Master chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
I liked the part with Xander lol!
Ninja Master chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Another awesome ch! I hope Spike shows up.
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 3/22/2012