Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
TrenchcoatMan chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
well. I was looking through and found this little gem

Having read HP and the world that waits, I can definitely see where youve improved since you wrote this. There are definitely plenty of spelling mistakes and a couple of plot holes I think any new author would make, but it was definitely an enjoyable read.

Im curious, what book was the series up to when you wrote this?

-TCM
dianaprince999 chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
Oh, I loved this story!
Can'tlogin dragonzflyte chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
What about the poor forgotten owl? Surely Harry wouldn't leave it behind? He doesn't know it's not Rupert's owl either...
Zarohk Korobase chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
I know the Guess the Villian is over, but I predict that it's Grindlewald.
dorothy chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
i just re-read this story (all in one go, and now it's 6:30 in the morning, oops!), and it was every bit as delightful the second time around! a masterful mix of the harry and buffy universes, with a healthy dose of humor. thank you!
chris chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
thank you for another wonderfull story and i hope life allows you to continue writing,and i hope your muse keeps your head full of stories for the rest of your wonderfull life.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
Great fic
Kila9Nishika chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
I love it.
serenityselena chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
awesome story with some interesting twists...

loved reading it _
Espied7 chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
Rubies I'd such an awesome story I can't even describe it. Great matchups and heart-to-hearts, and a fantastic storyline.
tinkita chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Great story!
GanjaPanda chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
Well I have read several good Harry/Buffy crossovers before this is the first one I'd call a great read. Thanks very much!
Lahmikhara chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
Loved the story. Took me an entire day to read it and it still feels to short xD

I really hope the possible sequel you mentioned will be written, because I would love to read it _

Sincerely,

Lahmikhara
Lord Blood chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
how could anyone possibly guess that macnair was the mysterious "mein herr" that the vampire from before was talking to?
saintjimmy84 chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Guess I was wrong about the Grindlewald bit. Oh well. But I've read several chapters since my last posted review and they've only confirmed my first impressions of this story; well done, and very enjoyable.
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »