Reviews for It’s All Relative on the Hellmouth
saintjimmy84 chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Fun story; I'm enjoying reading it immensely. I know that the 'Name the Villain Game' is over (the story has been complete for four years now, after all) but I wanted to take a stab at it just for my own amusement. The German henchman leads me to believe that your villain is Grindlewald.

I've added both this story and 'The World that Waits' to my favorites list. Thanks for the fun and engaging read.
Lexi0521 chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
You also threw in quite a bit of humor in there as well! This was a delightful read and I hope you will eventually continue this particular AU. Well written and executed, you have quite a knack for turning both universes into a cohesive match both in story and characters.

Thank you for sharing your gifted talents!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
oh my gosh! I remember reading this story a long time ago, but I could never find it again. And here I am last night reading your Xmen crossover and I decide to look at your other stories and find this one. definitely bookmarking it this time!
Kay chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
Great story! You're so good at writing crossovers! :) Thanks for the awesome read.
SirRealism chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
The whole 'saying goodbye' thing came off as a bit melodramatic from a guy who can teleport across the world a few times a day. Otherwise, good story.
Sanjay chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
One of 5 crossovers I can actually read without getting annoyed at how it doesn't work. It was great to read this story, you wrote it well. Hope you write a sequel.
Dezzal chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
awesome story
mikkpisst chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
I keept trying to figure out who Harry met when he was thirteen, could it be wormtail, evil sirius, rouge Lupin. Who who who! Great choice with Macnair!
ladylaughalot chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
Always thought that I didn't know Buffy cannon well enough to appreciate HPxBuffy but your story has changed my mind. Also now inspired to ship Harry/Buffy! Thank you!
Ninpou chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
awesome story!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
LOVE THIS!
BlackRoseFire chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
Awesome Story. I really liked it.
Penny is wise chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Awesome story
sarlovesoccer chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
OMG!

This story is sooooooooooooo awesome!

I can't to read more with soon!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
dimriver chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
I've read this story through at least 4 times. Nice work. I like the pacing, it doesn't just drag on, but doesn't feel rushed.
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »